Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,409 members, 7,932,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) (75055 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Priest200(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
lucky wife!

Tonto's car is worth about N13.5million!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/tonto-dikeh-gets-brand-new-2016-prado.html

na sale she wan sale am wey she dey show al d parts..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by saminduka(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Na you dey drive am?
Have you lived with Tonto before?
Do you know her preferences?
Do you usually think or is your brain going Into recession?

Scammer:
Prado for a lady??
Highlander would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Scammer(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2015
saminduka:
Na you dey drive am?
Have you lived with Tonto before?
Do you know her preferences?
Do you usually think or is your brain going Into recession?

oloriburuku ni eh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ib2015: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Now this is a funny thread.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
KINGKONG?
Is her husband gorrila?
My thought = your thought
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by maballack(m): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2015
but why would a brand new jeep have the check light on.....or is my eyes deceiving me the car is clearly on so its not like its on ignition acc, so why the orange light ontop ...hmmmm

is it brandnew or repackaged ...just saying ...none of my business though
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Pamelayoung: 2:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Naijasturf(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Lucky wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2015
vonn:
Ok
*modified
Has she watched Kingkong before?
Is that how her husband looks like?

Kingkong means well endowed in his manly parts
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2015
maballack:
but why would a brand new jeep have the check light on.....or is my eyes deceiving me the car is clearly on so its not like its on ignition acc, so why the orange light ontop ...hmmmm

is it brandnew or repackaged ...just saying ...none of my business though

Door ajar light. The plastic is still on the floor board. That suv is brand spanking new

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ayokellany: 5:44am On Dec 19, 2015
omisakint:
This guy surely'' know [color=#770077][/color]'' how to spend his money gotten from yahoo yahoo
Must you always make noise or are you cursed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Joesurubu: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Bimbo keep doing it she's ur happiness
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by HRich(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2015
You mean 2016 model came out inside 2015? That must be an EndTime.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by sunny2k: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
sharp babe she knew d kinda man she wuld concieve 4
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by femi4: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2015
vonn:
Ok
*modified
Has she watched Kingkong before?
Is that how her husband looks like?
If you ve watched Kingkong too, I believe you could see that he was:

Strong
Protective and
Caring
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Scammer:
Prado for a lady??
Highlander would have been better.

Gawd!! See beef!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ijaw1stson: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Scammer:
Prado for a lady?? Highlander would have been better.
shey ur girlfriend/wifey drives Highlander abi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by okpara007(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2015
1 of these days you will hear..tonto dikeh's husband buys her new designers pants and bra's grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by unmask: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
And some peeps would have been here some years back talking about how she won't get a good hubby because of her way of life......well ladies and gents.....you can see she is happy......and if at anytime she gets a divorce.....she would still get a new hubby faster than all ye "holier than thous"

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2015
hobermener:
Dasuki will soon mention tonto grin
Were ni Bobo Dasuki yen, soon he go start mentioning musicians and other artistes like wizkid, Olamide, Even Barrister way don die tay tay and Bob Marley, he fit mention dem join

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by lukxman(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
so without d Prado she can't b a happy wife bt a nagging b***h
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by omisakint: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2015
ayokellany:
Must you always make or are you cursed.

When you have a good grasp of English language. Hit me up
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Klare(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Helkayklassic:
With all her controversies, this lady still manage to have a caring husband. I pray God continue to make them happy. Congrats Oga seun crush before before.

koda oooh grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Valentinenoble(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Funkybabee:
congrat may God give me my own Christmas gift..

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Tobium1(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
KINGKONG?

Is her husband gorrila?

I won't be surprised if de husband comes out to say "see what I bought for my b!tch"
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Helkayklassic:
With all her controversies, this lady still manage to have a caring husband. I pray God continue to make them happy. Congrats Oga seun crush before before.
am telling u. Whom God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by adevictory: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
God himself can see what is happening on earth
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by philo3(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
that s a ride
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Godsate: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
God help me. I want to make my wife happy like this in this new year 2016 in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by SmartmikeOche: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hummm.congratltns on ur new car.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Topsyvic(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
I know some ladies here already praying for a husband like this .u better keep managing wat u have at hand smiley
lol..
How u cum knw my mind keh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.