Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! (493 Views)

“save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus” - Nigerian Facebook Lady / Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by MhizEndy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
A married lady who is a friend of mine asked for my opinion on this yesterday.. I don't really know what the Case was, but she asked If a Husband/Boyfriend, his wife/girlfriend and his bestfriend are going out with the husband/Boyfriend's car, WHO SHOULD SIT WITH HIM IN FRONT?
I know courtesy awards the ladies that seat, but I
have seen cases where the lady voluntarily goes
behind, insisting that the guys be in front -so
they can keep their convo alive and for many
other sentimental reasons too.
I would appreciate your honest and bias-free
opinion.
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by MzPecs(f): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
In a husband and wife case, wife must sit in front.

Boyfriend/girlfriend, gf should get the hell and sit at the back! grin
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by adonbilivit: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
the bitch has to sit at the back if she is just a mere girlfriend. if its my wife, she would have to drive while my best friend and I sit at the back or she leaves the front seats for my friend and I.
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by Monalisa185(f): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
girlfriend... at the back of the the car... wifey....front front...except of course she voluntarily goes to sit at the back....infact, op...you said it all...
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gal frnd: she wil stay @ d back, den my hommie @ d front,
Wife: she wil stay @ d front with me, den my hommie go chill 4 bak, after all wat God has joined 2geda, make nobody com between.
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
My G stays in front...

Might consider if its my wife..
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
*My girlfriend will stay et the back, My Buddy et the front.

*My Wife will stay in the front , My buddy et the back .
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by banme(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
My g.f will seat in the back 4 sure.. But if it's my wife I'll pity her and allow her sit beside me. but she's nt staying there alone cauz my homie will be joining her in front as well.
Re: Urgent Opinion And Advice Needed!!! by maskamdo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
My gunz will drive, with me as d boss player & my wife @ d back & everybody is happy............ If na my girlfriend she already know say she get permanent seat for back like mikel for chelsea!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Part Time Olosho Busted Doing If For $5 / Romance With Lady Dr. / Must There Be Love Before Having S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.