Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,559 members, 7,951,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason (2041 Views)

Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" / Must Read : Why Most Ladies Make Noise During S€x (truth Revealed) / Birthday S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by zaka340: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
A couple of nights a week, I hear my next door neighbor having s€x. At first, I honestly thought it was one of her little yappy dogs barking, but then I realized it was her moaning in pleasure. I could also hear her boyfriend smacking her on the ass, making her moan even more. It occurs to me that yelling, “Who’s your daddy?!” through the wall would be a bit inappropriate, although highly tempting, so I usually just bang on the wall a couple of times after they’ve finished their noisy s€x and begun their noisy arguing. It seems to be their rhythm.
I also wonder if they ever hear me having s€x on those rare occasions I get laid.
Do I moan? Yes. Do they hear it? I have no idea. But the real question is: Even if they do hear it, could I NOT moan? What causes women to moan when they have s€x?
I’ve narrowed it down to these 10 reasons. While I know I’m probably missing a reason or two, this list is based on personal experience and interviews with other moaning women. I did not interview my neighbor; that would be awkward. Take a look at this list and see if one of these numbers is yours
http://funnypostnetwork..com.ng/2015/12/why-women-make-noise-during-sx-see-real.html
Re: Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by benedictnsi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
La click La curve

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by swtclint1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok FTC
Re: Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by stevealibi: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Every sexual noise dem go say whose ur daddy' whose ur daddy' follow wat kinda link again kwanu?' display all d reasons here @ once .
Re: Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
@op, can you put the noise here pls. undecided
Re: Why Women Make Noise During S€x? See The Real Reason by IceDude(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Picture of the noise or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mike Odiache Is Dead / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Looks Flawless In An African print maxi gown / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Body In Just A Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.