Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky (853 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by HungerBAD: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
So i drove to Atlanta for my Nigerian Passport Renewal.

Was there for Hours and after my Business, came out and saw this crowd. None of them are from Nigeria, but they are Shia's who came to register their displeasure with the Nigerian Government.

I just told myself, this will not be a good time to say SAI BUHARI.

Seun,mynd44,lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by HungerBAD: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by HungerBAD: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by HungerBAD: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pics

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by cleatoris: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Zakzaky guy was lawless. Deserves what he got.

These islamists should not be encouraged to nurse the impression that Nigeria is a failed state where they can seize their own parallel territory and do whatever suits them.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by Chubhie: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
While Buhari pats burantashi on the back for a job well executed.
Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by madridguy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
They must be high on expired drug. Let them keep on fooling themselves, if they think they can destabilize our government with their political mission tagged Sunni and Shiite then must be crazy. We are Muslim, to hell with Sunni and Shia, we are Muslim.

Do anyhow and you see anyhow.
Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by Ghost01(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
The perpetrators must be held accountable this time around. We've had enough of 'anything goes'!

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by HungerBAD: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ghost01:
The perpetrators must be held accountable this time around. We've had enough of 'anything goes'!

?

Who is getting held?

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by fistonati(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
When you say protest, I expected a very huge crowd but these are just selected people jooor
Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by freakthingz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Interesting

but must all naija consulates abroad look so dilapitated

see how the first pic resemble one backyard for Aba
Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by dustmalik(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
They must be high on expired drug. Let them keep on fooling themselves, if they think they can destabilize our government with their political mission tagged Sunni and Shiite then must be crazy. We are Muslim, to hell with Sunni and Shia, we are Muslim.

Do anyhow and you see anyhow.
Exactly. True Muslims don't recognise Shia or Sunni. A true Muslim should never be associated with such nonsense. A true Muslim is simply a Muslim, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Peaceful Protest At The Nigerian Consulate In Atlanta For Ibrahim Zakzaky by madridguy(m): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Don't mind all those mofo. I am very happy that Buhari his a no nonsense man. We need someone brutal to cut anyone who sees himselves as demigod to size. We cannot continue messing ourselves all the name of religion. This is how someone started boko haram before some terrorist group hijack the group and turn it to the most deadliest terrorist group. Shia group should relocate to Iran and continue their nonsense and also the Sunni should return to Saudi Arabia,we careless. we are Muslim.

dustmalik:

Exactly. True Muslims don't recognise Shia or Sunni. A true Muslim should never be associated with such nonsense. A true Muslim is simply a Muslim, nothing more, nothing less.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol Festival 2015 Live On Ait / Pictures GOV Ikpeazu At The Aba Carnival. / Nigeria Pidgin English Dominating Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.