Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet (600 Views)

A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet by cybermic007: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Fortune has smiled on 40-year-old Osasebo Uwadiae, who is in transport business, as he has won N11, 042,460 on the coupon of Nigeria’s leading sports betting company, Winners Golden Bet.
Uwadiae, who hails from Ofunegbe town in Ovia South West Local Government in Edo state, south-south Nigeria, said he played the betting on some matches in international leagues with the sum of N30,000.
According to him, “this is the second time I would play sports betting, and my choice has always been Winners Golden Bet coupon,” Uwadiae said at the corporate office of Winners Golden Bet in Lagos when he came all the way from Edo State to receive his jackpot.
An elated Uwadiae said winning the N11 million was a miracle as he had been jobless since three weeks ago when his vehicle was out of use due to technical fault.
On how he will spend the jackpot, Uwadiae said he would judiciously invest the money in shares.
“I won’t use this money on my transport business, rather I will invest it in shares to get more money because I want to help poor people,” he said.
Uwadiae said he would like to show appreciation to his wife, Eki Esasebor for standing by him, the chairman of Ovia-South West Local Government, Mr. Morrison, the paramount ruler of Ofunegbe town, Chief Kingsley Ekwuogie and others for their support during his hard times.
He, however, thanked the management of Winners Golden Bet for keeping to its promise of prompt payment of winnings.
“My profound appreciation goes to Winners Golden Bet for keeping to their promise of paying instantly and as at when due. I never believe I could collect this money immediately I get to their office,” he said.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/18/sports-betting-jobless-transporter-wins-over-n11m-on-winners-golden-bet/

Re: Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Providence smiled on him.

Na only Benin people dey win bet
Re: Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet by divinehand2003(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
N30,000 bet!!!!
Did you just say the guy was jobless and he was able to risk such an amount? Jeez, some dudes can dish it all out.

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet by 2el(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2015
All na Godwin..
Re: Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
G

(1) (Reply)

2016 CHAN EXIT: Nigeria To Slide In New FIFA Ranking / The Winning Team / #naijabet Weekend Special Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.