Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,703 members, 7,914,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad (481 Views)

Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad by MynaijaReality(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2015
The young man (name withheld) according to witness just packed his car (Range Rover), jumped out and started tearing his clothes. In no time, he was totally undressed. Then he started moving around the main road of Lagos Island snapping with his iPhone 6 and a cardboard held in his hand.

Well, nobody can actually explain what befell him but it’s obviously not something natural. Few persons around the scene identified him as one of the prominent yahoo boys within the neighborhood.

Click the link below to see the picture

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/12/a-man-allegedly-yahoo-boy-jumps-out-of.html
Re: A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Maybe witches and wizard used his pix to fan in the village or Alhaji curse am.

Btw i dnt see any pix.cheesycheesy
Re: A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad by Paragon311(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2015
End time madness I guess.
Re: A Man Allegedly A Yahoo Boy, Jumps Out Of His Range Rover & Goes Unclad by Obichi98(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
More to happen to fake internet marketers,scammers ,fraudsters and their likes who dupe our hard earned money and wants better life at the discomfort of other...The worst is yet to come,until they all learn by fire...Nobody scam me and go free,even oladipo willam...Them go learn the heard way!

(1) (Reply)

A Great Opportunity For Upcoming Artists / I Am Looking For 'Oginni Gbenga' / Don't Give Answers Before You Are Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.