Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

[photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire (17874 Views)

Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Fire Outbreak At Livestock Market In Gombe, Kills Over 100 Animals (Photos) / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by stteejax(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Since Buhari become president...na so so fire dey burn everywere.....so tey we hear of spiritual fire sef...God save us
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by olafirstt: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Lemon12:
I Blame buhari

because you saw him walking around with petrol and matches in his hand

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by ZACHIE: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2015
relocate
Relocate the market.
It is too dangerously close to tank farms.
too dangerous
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by miqos02(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
jesus
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by joystickextend1(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
ehya to bad
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by JakesJ(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2015
THANKS
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Yo9er1U4o10/VnUV1-Q6ikI/AAAAAAAAKRw/W2gtxm3pfTA/s640/spare-parts-market-trinity-apapa-360x225.jpg[/img]

The popular westminister market in Apapa Lagos is currently burning seriously..

More Photos and details later

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/photo-westminister-market-in-apapa-on.html

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Fawklicant: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2015
emmansctx:
things not just happen...

Some company or something must have bought the property covertly. Now its time to eject the traders and put the space to some other use. Usually always the case. Most markets they set on fire, they do it in 'ember' months. New year new beginnings. 2016 is going to begin on a very gloomy note for a lot of people. Sai Bubu!

Sai dulalrd.inho

Caveat: Before you begin to quote me, I just gotta blame someone, who best to blame but the Dauradullard? Afterall he keeps blaming GEJ even when his abunna doesnt get up tongue #Blamegameseason1
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by bamdexfarms(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY

stop acting like a SHEEP

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by dunkem21(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

Some company or something must have bought the property covertly. Now its time to eject the traders and put the space to some other use. Usually always the case. Most markets they set on fire, they do it in 'ember' months. New year new beginnings. 2016 is going to begin on a very gloomy note for a lot of people. Sai Bubu!

Sai dulalrd.inho

Caveat: Before you begin to quote me, I just gotta blame someone, who best to blame but the Dauradullard? Afterall he keeps blaming GEJ even when his abunna doesnt get up tongue #Blamegameseason1

Now, I understand why people are calling and blaming Buhari .. after all, Fashola blamed GEJ for Lagos robbery ..

I blame Buhari tongue

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Fawklicant: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
RebelChip:
Buhari maka why? I strongly suspect Buhari's guerilla warfare army for this.

There is every chance the shops there are owned by Igbo Business Men. Christmas is around.... They are now sabotaging their business....

Buhari, your time will soon be up!

Of course most businesses there are owned by 'hardworking' igbo people. Some yorubas are thére too but mostly those that steal or receive stolen car stereos and the likes. tongue

Na joke I dey O!
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Fawklicant: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2015
dunkem21:

Now, I understand why people are calling and blaming Buhari .. after all, Fashola blamed GEJ for Lagos robbery ..

I blame Buhari tongue

Exactly.
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by chidooh1: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Chai, westminster! That reminds me of my first tokumbo 14inch coloured TV, maybe u've not bn born then
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by ab4real15: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY
wawa daneska.
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by andy22(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Hey yah! Very sad news nowadays.
It's because of the fuel scarcity na. May be some of them keep fuel in there hope to sell it this morning. Moreso, during this period when people smoke and dispose off the botom cigerate carelessly, it could result in fire out-break. May God redeem them accordingly.
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by ab4real15: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2015
RebelChip:

There is every chance the shops there are owned by Igbo Business Men. Christmas is around.... They are now sabotaging their business....

Slowpoke.
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Abugab(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Why do people always reason with their anus?
A building is burning during harmattan and you are blaming Buhari when the concern should how to savage goods and money.

Its only senseless people who don't know that during harmattan season inflamable substances are kept away from buildings and anything that will cause fire is always watched and doused.

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Sad Some shops in West minister is truly on fire...Situation will be calm soon though.. some traders brought out their wares close to Gtb/zenith bank.

Wat a loss for some of the traders
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by gretblue: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
RebelChip:

Are you high in Ojuelegba weed this morning?

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
This is sad. Fire service please do the needful
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by adisarasaq(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2015
My fear is that the Westminister is right in the middle of fuel farm tanks
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by oloriadejoke(f): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa oo people are just shouting" blame buhari for this" even if witches and wizard dey pursue you from your village na buhari cause am mthewwwww

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Kujo(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Yeeeeeeeeeeee that place wey oil company full
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by ubah84(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2015
RebelChip:

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by tonquendo4u(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Lero15:
sad

I still wonder how and why some nairalanders will be blaming one political party or the president for this.

Seems childish, ignorant, and annoying at the same time.

Do the right thing for once.
Have U forgotten when Fashola blamed oga Jona for d Lekku robbery?People that got their babes pregnant even blamed him.So don't start attacking people that are doing it now
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by FixAm(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Am not surprise at the news of the fire outbreak because in 2007 I said to some of the occupant there then I was an importer that the oil morgue surrounding the market would one day burn it down so as to occupy it the market has been in existence for over 30years no fire y now. I sympathize with those that will be affected however Mr ovie the manager of the warehouse who is so dubious,greedy and heartless with his team of Mr deinde,Mr ken the big brain behind the fraudulent money collection from the urhobo women that Olorogun micheal Ibru gave to them to manage their life. I hope they have feed their account well. Those thieves need to be invited by the EFCC
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by babestella: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Next they will relocate the market to Badagry. That's has always been a strategy by some phulls to cowardly intimidate others.
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by bastien: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2015
RebelChip:

You read my thoughts man.... It has buhari's and APC's hand all over it! I smell sabotage!
you can say that again
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by wayaa007(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Lero15:
sad

I still wonder how and why some nairalanders will be blaming one political party or the president for this.

Seems childish, ignorant, and annoying at the same time.

Do the right thing for once.
Bro, by now you should know its a joke, "blame buhari, and apc" "endtime" , are all sarcastic jokes

1 Like

Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by nedz(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2015
West Minister? lipsrsealedgrin
Re: [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire by Turboking(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY
i swear..Nairaland needs serious overhauling...i see children everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? / Transportation Business In Lagos / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.