Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! (1135 Views)

Find The Best Commercial Litigation Lawyers In Melbourne / Highly Professional Lawyers In Melbourne / Lawyers In The House Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by roaringlamb01(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
I was trying to register a business name... And wanted to add 2 other guys as partners.
In the short run, for one or two reasons, I want to drop one of them.

Now, the thing is that the lawyer was brought thru him!
2. The business has been found.
3. All three names have been typed into it. Although, no one has signed
4. The lawyer's reg number, has nysc/something... I don't trust her services.

Now, my question!
Can another lawyer take it over!?
Can we just cancel out his name!?
Or do we have to start afresh!?

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks.
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by mayorisaac: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2015
hmmmm.....FTC
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by roaringlamb01(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
mayorisaac:
hmmmm.....FTC

Means!?
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by mayorisaac: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
roaringlamb01:

Means!?
make u dey frogjump
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by roaringlamb01(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
mayorisaac:
make u dey frogjump

Senseless! U can't help... Why comment?! Must you type?!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by mayorisaac: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2015
roaringlamb01:

Senseless! U can't help... Why comment?! Must you type?!
HAAA! fo.ol putting quote(!) after questionmark(?).
mumu
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Walk into the Corporate Affairs Commission and ask to K.I.V. the availability approval. Of course it is assumed you are the prime mover of the startup. You could also withdraw your instructions to the Lawyer and brief another.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by roaringlamb01(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2015
odeotito:
Walk into the Corporate Affairs Commission and ask to K.I.V. the availability approval. Of course it is assumed you are the prime mover of the startup. You could also withdraw your instructions to the Lawyer and brief another.

.Hello.. Thanks for your reply... K.i.v means what exactly...

As for the second part, the lawyer has her name written on only one of the forms. Can another lawyer simply use tipex over it?!

Thanks once again.
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by roaringlamb01(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2015
mayorisaac:
HAAA! fo.ol putting quote(!) after questionmark(?).
mumu

I just feel bad for you! Btw,(!) isn't a "quote"... Tis an "exclamation"... Smh

Season's greeting, though.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2015
roaringlamb01:

.Hello.. Thanks for your reply... K.i.v means what exactly...

As for the second part, the lawyer has her name written on only one of the forms. Can another lawyer simply use tipex over it?!

Thanks once again.
KIV means keep in view. Tipex won't be used but the newly briefed will regularise with CAC.
Re: Lawyers In The House... I Need Your Help! by mayorisaac: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
roaringlamb01:

I just feel bad for you! Btw,(!) isn't a "quote"... Tis an "exclamation"... Smh

Season's greeting, though.
humans are fallible, probably school no pass through both of us.
merry CHRISTmas

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Run For President In 2019 / Traits Of Reliable Freight Forwarders / Has Skrill(moneybookers) Blocked Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.