Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians (1279 Views)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Permit me to first congratulate my chairman Hon. Nnamdi ihute
the CTC chairman of oyigbo LGA for his giant strides and
awarding contract for the waist disposal to my brother
thereby creating jobs for The good good people of
oyigbo,rivers-state. I also pass the vote of thanks to his
excellency bar. Eze Nyesom Wike for his developmental
strides including oyigbo market road,oyigbo etche road,
afam road, and opening up oyigbo as a satellite of port
harcourt and massive clean up in oyigbo including the umusoya and
notorious oyigbo express...
. Any indigene or resident of rivers especially PortHarcourt may have noticed the false and mischievious tactics used by APC agents on radio stations such as 91.7 wave fm,92.3 nigeria info,95.1 today fm etc,all in portharcourt were APC agents Pose as radio commenters to feed on the gullible and unsuspecting minds of the public. They make all kinds of allegation and claims againts the governor and government of our dear state,they have been sinister APC gatherings in my community at rainys center shell location road (obigbo) and at iriebe housing estate (obio/akpor). We the upland igboid communities say a very big NO to that,I will make available picture evidence of my various claims....
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
92,3 FM is pro-APC, I stopped listening to their political programmes. I suspect that their DG Mr.Soni Irabor is an APC member.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by MORNDEW(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:
92,3 FM is pro-APC, I stopped listening to their political programmes. I suspect that their DG Mr.Soni Irabor is an APC member.
Sister they are not pro APC, it's cos intelligent people contribute more in their programmes and most intelligent people don't support PDP.

1 Like

Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:
remember the same individual owns cool fm and wazobia always churning out propaganda and divisions
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Sister they are not pro APC, it's cos intelligent people contribute more in their programmes and most intelligent people don't support PDP.
you are totally wrong,I am a grassroot activist and I know what I'm saying...
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:
the DG has strong connections to lagos APC gov. And were strongly pro-amaechis apc government(also enjoyed some shocking previlages)
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

I repeat, 92.3fm is a pro-APC station, including 95.1fm. During the election 92,3fm on air personalities were vocal about their support of this administration. During one of their phone in programmes, I called in twice to air my view on GEJ's administration, the OAP cut me off both times. I notice this occurred to other people who had a different view from theirs
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
joeprince23:
the DG has strong connections to lagos APC gov. And were strongly pro-amaechis apc government(also enjoyed some shocking previlages)

I guessed as much, I have been suspecting them, thanks for this.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Ugomba(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rivers people should reject APC.
South South is not for Apc..
My state Delta will be the last state in this country that will ever allow APC to produce a governor in it.
APC= Association Of Previous Criminals.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
joeprince23:
remember the same individual owns cool fm and wazobia always churning out propaganda and divisions

Nigerian info 99.3fm, is the same thing.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by MORNDEW(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

I repeat, 92.3fm is a pro-APC station, including 95.1fm. During the election 92,3fm on air personalities were vocal about their support of this administration. During one of their phone in programmes, I called in twice to air my view on GEJ's administration, the OAP cut me off both times. I notice this occurred to other people who had a different view from theirs
But there's nothing wrong in supporting a party. After all PDP failed Nigerians for sixteen years.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

But there's nothing wrong in supporting a party. After all PDP failed Nigerians for sixteen years.

PDP may have failed you, but they did not fail me and some other Nigerians, so a radio station should not take sides. No one says, they should not run jingles and adverts for political parties, but the party affiliations of their owners or OAP should not influence their programmes.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

from your post I can tell that you are present in PH and not typing somewhere in OSOGBO,the way they cut off anti-APC callers is alarming at the same time giving quality audience and air-space to several APC agents many of whom are calling from ubima(ikwerre lg) and rumdele(emohua lg) and several other apc enclaves

1 Like

Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ugomba:
My state Delta will be the last state in this country that will ever allow APC to produce a governor in it.
my brother we will not... I was at okpanam in asaba last week(I believe that's your communitiy right?)
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by joeprince23(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

PDP may have failed, but they did not fail me and some other Nigerians, so a radio station should not take sides. No one says, they should not run jingles and adverts for political parties, but the party affiliations of their owners or OAP should not influence their programmes.
most sensible comment so far

1 Like

Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

PDP may have failed you, but they did not fail me and some other Nigerians, so a radio station should not take sides. No one says, they should not run jingles and adverts for political parties, but the party affiliations of their owners or OAP should not influence their programmes.
AIT took sides!!!
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by MORNDEW(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

pdp did not fail u and other Nigerians. You must have benefitted from corrupt governments and lawlesness. Please i dnt engage in discussions with people like you.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by ikechu1278: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ugomba:

Are they contesting for delta state too? I thought they left delta election alone.

I hope they did, if they didn't, APC biko no come near Delta abeg. I don't want my people going through the same mess osun dey go through. Abeg STAY AWAY
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

pdd did not fail u and other Nigerians. You must have benefitted from corrupt governments and lawlesness. Please i dnt engage in discussions with people like you.

So you expect everybody to feel the way you do about PDP? It is not possible.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Clerverly: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wike will be dealt with once and for all! Election will be conducted the same Way, Wike and mama piss conducted the last election.
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Pidggin(f): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
AIT took sides!!!

This is why Dokpesi is being victimised, yet nobody is investigating media houses that support(ed) APC
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by Ugomba(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
ikechu1278:

Are they contesting for delta state too? I thought they left delta election alone.

I hope they did, if they didn't, APC biko no come near Delta abeg. I don't want my people going through the same mess osun dey go through. Abeg STAY AWAY
APC na confirm criminals party.. Nice job at the other thread.
You gave that okirika attention seeker a nice flogging.
Hahahahahaha
Re: INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians by ikechu1278: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ugomba:
APC na confirm criminals party.. Nice job at the other thread.
You gave that okirika attention seeker a nice flogging.
Hahahahahaha

You mean the tonyebarcainsta monkey. grin
At least the coward is not hiding his tribalism underneath his ijawcitizen Id anymore.

(1) (Reply)

FFK ( Olufemi Olu-kayode) Blasted On Twitter (screenshots) / How Nigerians, Others React To 'meeting Dec Deadline Target' Goof By Lai Muhamed / Hey Everyone. This Just Has To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.