Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,833 members, 7,952,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Christmas 2011 Is Around The Corner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas 2011 Is Around The Corner (363 Views)

The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) / End Time Alert-mark Of The Beast Around The Corner / Don't Ever Give Up, You Never Know What's Just Around The Corner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas 2011 Is Around The Corner by Manchildnews: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Jesus Christ said

“Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship…John4:22 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain. Galatians4:9-11KJV

Christmas is often celebrated as a day to mark the birth of Jesus Christ. Most parts of the world have accepted the 25th of December of each year to mark the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ. As believers should we just like zombies accept the doctrine or practice of any custom or tradition that comes our way without consulting God? In the article on “It is time for the annulment of the law of celibacy”, we cited that the Gibeonites deceived Joshua and the Princes of the children of Israel to sign a league with them with an oath that they should not be touched and God honored the covenant and stopped the children of Israel from hurting them. There are countless deceivers whose main assignment is to subtlety deceive the believers in Christ into making covenants with them thus making the people of God to get committed to their devilish doctrines. Christmas 2011 has come and certainly all denominations from the Roman Catholic Church down to the least traditional church system is warming up to be part of the Christmas celebrations. Many have built Shrines and decorated them with plastic images of Jesus, Mary and Joseph to be worshipped on Christmas day.

We are told that 25TH of December is the celebration of the birth day of Jesus BUT NONE OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THAT DAY BRINGS TO REMEMBRANCE THE WORK DONE BY THE LORD. In Africa we see masquerades of different colorful art parading the streets but behind the scene many sacrifices have been offered to the pagan god and goddesses. One prime scene is that of people changing their facial outlook to that of a beast. All these show that the evil and demonic spirits are using the temple of God that is man’s body in celebrating to the gods. The celebration has nothing to do with Christ. Christian Homes are not left out of the preparations for Christmas. Decorations of colored lights are placed at the central parts of many towns; shops, business establishments such as Banks and streets are decorated alongside with shiny reflectors to give every town a Christmas look.
During this period messages on Christ’s birth are being heralded by preachers; retreats, seminars and conferences are arranged to keep members intact. Sound systems play Christmas carols and the traditional Christmas Religious songs to mark the Christmas season. The Churches show a more colorful look with shiny decorations intertwined with colorful lights from the outside surroundings to the doors and windows of the Church in preparation for Christmas. The inside decorations are specially fitted with beautiful colored lights, heavily decked aimed at attracting visitors to the church for membership. All this is done as if that would attract the presence of God.
Christmas trees whether real or plastic evergreen ’conifer’ trees decorated with colorful lights and Christmas ornaments are often spotted at the altars and at special seating positions for the rich and special guests. We cannot leave the church without spending an hour or two with all eagerness to visit the manger and present our gifts like the three wise men to baby Jesus. The priests so adore these plastic images of mother and child that they burn incense and sprinkle holy water on them thus demonizing them to attract members to the worship the assume baby child Jesus and Mary.

This is the peak of idolatry. By the mid of December, most homes are already decorated with Christmas trees, colored lights and papers or plastic decorations, placed on house walls with colored electric lights, in anticipation of the great occasion.

In many countries, most people post traditional Christmas greeting cards which show pictures of Mary, the Baby Jesus and Joseph to their friends and family members. These cards are hung on the walls, expressed on table’s tops, and at strategic points in the parlor of their colorfully decorated homes, to show their preparedness for Christmas. We cannot conclude this exposition on Christmas without the Children’s favorite, “The Santa Claus” popularly known as “Father Christmas”. Here we see children crowding around an old man with long white beards wearing a red coat and carrying a bag of toys. Can we proudly with all this Romantic scenes and huge preparations and expenditures boldly stand before Jesus Christ and tell Him we are celebrating His birthday. Jesus would exclaim: Abomination This is paganism that has been Christianize over the years, a practice He hates to see. In the first place where in His Word, has He commanded us to celebrate His Birthday? Is it not kept secret so that we do not bother to know? True believers must hate what God hates.

The scripture in Ex.20:4-6 reveals God’s command as touching these images.

It states:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a Jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:4-6KJV
In Exodus 34:12-14 the Lord made a more serious command and how to handle these images.

It states:
Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. Exodus 34:12-14KJV

I asked Jesus Christ when He appeared to me: ‘Lord how is Mary coping in heaven with the millions of people communicating with her per second, per second’.

The Lord said to me: I have said in My word that there should be no communication with the dead. Mary is not an exception to this law. This practice is an abomination unto Me. You know I strongly condemn it.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard or a necromancer [one who communicates with the dead] For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out before thee. Deuteronomy18:10-11 KJV

Also in Isaiah 8:19-22 the scripture states:
http://news.manchildservices.com/2015/12/christmas-celebration-is-here-again.html

for more information:
visit: http://www.manchildservices.com
http://news.manchildservices.com

(1) (Reply)

My Imagination / Young Iraqi Refugee Girl Forgives ISIS: Gives Powerful Christmas Message / Winning Starts With Begining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.