Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,737 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake (25857 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / Timipre Sylva's 53rd Birthday Party In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
pic of him arriving

Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by hotdi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy bthday my able Sen. President smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Sanchase: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
This man needs to be in Prison, and he is here celebrating birthday. What a shame on Nigerian politics.
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by gbengus26(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
una dey cut cake abi,when there are a lot of poor masses who are waiting for the change.
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by danduj(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
i remember wen dis man did his bday 2yrs ago in ilorin,a whole cow was used 4 barbecue
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by egobetatoday: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok. i just came to see the cake. Its birthday galore...everyone is celebrating birthday in this Apc led govt while the masses are suffering. I'm sure tomorrow is Tinubu's birthday and the day after Liar mohammed's. mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by MrDavidson: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
This man is just doing extra time. He's not fit to be there! As far as I know, he's corruption incorporated. Imagine a man having vehicles worth over N400million naira and he still want to buy 10 new ones valued at over N300million while Buhari decided to continue using the vehicles GEJ left behind. I smile in 3D. Waiting for Feb 5.
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by samuel900(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dis is surely the reason why KWARAPOLY added #10,000 to their school fees
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by ijebu2020: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
HOW MANY CLOTHES SENETOR DINO MELAYE TOOK TO THE PARTY......DIS MAN SHAA..
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by ijebu2020: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
HOW MANY CLOTHES SENATOR DINO MELAYE CARRY GO THE PARTY SELF........THIS MAN SHAA!
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by ccollins(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shortyy:
The national cake. .
come to me, I will give you enough national cake.. all you need is Just to contact me..nice photo tho
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Shortyy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
ccollins:
come to me, I will give you enough national cake.. all you need is Just to contact me..nice photo tho
haha
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by ccollins(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shortyy:
haha
I mean it,I have enough.. test me. wink
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by solomikky: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bunch of fools,Nigeria is in serious Economic crisis,Naira fallen by d day,governors lamenting inability to pay salaries,un employment digs deeper into d souls of our dear nation,stolen moneys recovered and re- stolen and all the drivers of my father land could think of is to celebrate birthday.I hate these people....God please can u just come down and rule us please?we're tired of these people.
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by herbbiordun2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
na you sabi.....you don't even what to care that some Nigerian are suffering.while the chibok girls are still under captivity.there is God
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by tokadim: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday to a boss who is a wonderful mentor and a superb leader, Distinguished President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON). It is such a pleasure to work with a motivating Leader like you because you bring out the best in us. I wish you luck, courage and strength to continue your successful journey of life for many more years. Happy Birthday to you sir.
Alh. (Hon.) Abdulwahab O. Issa
Director- General ABS Mandate Constituency Office.

Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Shortyy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
ccollins:
I mean it,I have enough.. test me. wink
keep your cake brah
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Mexzy88(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
lankysimz:
pretty cool
thieves and scammers. . God will punish u for ny money u guys stole
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by kesternice: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
committee of Anti-christ.
#NoToSocialMediaBILL
an entire state allocation for jobless senator

there is God and he isnt asleep
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Slylee: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
National cake will got finished one day. Apc, the party of parties
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by ccollins(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shortyy:
keep your cake brah
haha, taste and you will be happy you ever knew me
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by iswallker(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ther killed in China and celebrated in Nigeria...anyone can answer that puzzle...
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by seunlly(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
The cake is bake with Nigerians money
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by solomikky: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
tokadim:
Happy birthday to a boss who is a wonderful mentor and a superb leader, Distinguished President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON). It is such a pleasure to work with a motivating Leader like you because you bring out the best in us. I wish you luck, courage and strength to continue your successful journey of life for many more years. Happy Birthday to you sir.
Alh. (Hon.) Abdulwahab O. Issa
Director- General ABS Mandate Constituency Office.
Will thief not support a bigger thief?
Oshi iranu
Re: Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake by Phonon: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Yes he's the best. Many impactful bills have been passed in the Senate since be became President given his track record of turning Kwara State into a world renowned investment and tourist centre.

I believe he is being witchhunted by Buhari who is using the Code of Conduct Bureau to go after the wealth he acquired from all those investments he gathered before getting into government. He didn't steal any government fund; a man of honesty. He lifted Kwarans out of poverty and now they all own decent houses and can afford good meals.

Please let us all raise a glass to the Best Senate President Nigeria has had since Ken Nnamani who helped stopped Obasanjo's third term.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Best SP after Ken Nnamani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others / President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.