Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,377 members, 7,908,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

[MUSIC] Twezzy Ft. Eva Alordiah – Mary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [MUSIC] Twezzy Ft. Eva Alordiah – Mary (282 Views)

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Twezzy Ft. Eva Alordiah – Mary by queenstl(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
“Twezzy teams up with female rapper Eva Alordiah for the mean-mugging street anthem ‘Mary’ produced by Osobeat.
Twezzy and Eva both have something to help you get into the Holiday spirit. Eva set it off with a romantic verse, spitting tight-bars “…..need a piece of me that i couldn’t give; cause i was with him” Eva steps in for another similar 16 “he’s a smooth operator, da-real don dada….” She raps.
Twezzy mixes swag raps and ended it with a bang. They both combined a refreshing directness and imposing strength on “MARY”.

Download------->

http:///music-twezzy-ft-eva-alordiah-mary

(1) (Reply)

Ahava Cosmetics - By Natural Means To Take Care Of Your Skin / Skin Care Strategies For Men / The Facial Skincare Item That Is Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.