Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,705 members, 7,972,611 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:58 PM

Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. (764 Views)

Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by jakmankind(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good day,every1 here.
I am a new member on this forum and really enjoy all the topics and insight been share here but this is my own part of it.I am a Nigeria not matter other say about our county or level of corruptions the fact still remain that I'm still proud to be a Nigerian but Iiving outside Nigeria and I'm ready now to settled down and have fiancé in naija to marry even already promised to bring her here after our marriage but I read about a man that been sentence 230yrs BCS he bring his family over here in america and it really sad and scared me now so what should I do now?should i just marry her and leave her at naija and be coming for home regularly or stil continue with our intial agreetment.responsible/experience advice pls
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by fluffybaby(f): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Will a nice woman agree to marry you and live away from you?
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
#Story
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pray over it bro and I pray God Almighty will guide you right.
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bring her here, and ur own go be 500 years in prison grin
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by waywardpikin: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let me be the devil's advocate and advise you to leave her a.ss here with us in obodo Nigeria. As soon as you bring her over na how to overthrow you as the head of the house or use you as a stepping stone to greater things she go dey find. You will be surprised that she would be so interested in their laws and constitution as soon as she lands. Unless you know her wella o, but which man can claim to know his woman completely in and out? A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets egbon.

I'm sorry to say but Nigerian women (in general o!) no get sense at all lai lai (apart from my mom and beautiful sisters, we were brought up rightsmiley). They are bunch of opportunists and gold diggers and vultures and vile creatures. And no, I'm not broke smiley

My opinion angry

1 Like

Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you do it the legal way you won't be sentenced to jail.
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by Ayt27(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ah! You want to take your wife to america shocked
Be like say you never no whoss up? grin
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by fluffybaby(f): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
waywardpikin:
Let me be the devil's advocate and advise you to leave her a.ss here with us in obodo Nigeria. As soon as you bring her over na how to overthrow you as the head of the house or use you as a stepping stone to greater things she go dey find. You will be surprised that she would be so interested in their laws and constitution as soon as she lands. Unless you know her wella o, but which man can claim to know his woman completely in and out? A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets egbon.

I'm sorry to say but Nigerian women (in general o!) no get sense at all lai lai (apart from my mom and beautiful sisters, we were brought up rightsmiley). They are bunch of opportunists and gold diggers and vultures and vile creatures. And no, I'm not broke smiley

My opinion angry

OP, he is indirectly giving you his sister. He says naija babes are rubish except his sister.
Na so life be. When men have the good girls as babes, they wont keep them. They will say she is dull, she is a yes sir yes sir kind of woman, she got no spunk, she is this and that. Then they pick egbe wagers who pretend to be sheep but are just wolves.
Look well, 90% of men who get wives wahala have used and dumped a good girl for the tigers they eventualy keep at home as wives.
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Bring her here, and ur own go be 500 years in prison grin
here where?
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by jakmankind(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ofcos @fluffy baby when both agreed to do it in that way
Re: Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. by jakmankind(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
@eroticangelina thanks but woman here are not easy too as you think but to be honestly I'm confused

(1) (Reply)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Him His Life On Xmas Day Read This Story / Check Your Partner's Phone If You Need To / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.