Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Not Happy And Feel Like To Quit But Winners Never Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Happy And Feel Like To Quit But Winners Never Quit (467 Views)

Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Happy And Feel Like To Quit But Winners Never Quit by Mchenny(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Really pain sometime and feel discourage when you have good things (goals) in mind to do but no one to support.
I'm disable using wheelchair but my disability never discourage me on what i want to be in life, I believed in God and believe in work of my hands, i'm studing computer science in one of nigeria institution but facing some challenges financially. Fed up sometime but winners never quit i know
Re: Not Happy And Feel Like To Quit But Winners Never Quit by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Awh it's okay love. You are so much more than your disability. And you will excel smiley

1 Like

Re: Not Happy And Feel Like To Quit But Winners Never Quit by Mchenny(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:
Awh it's okay love. You are so much more than your disability. And you will excel smiley
Amen, thanks and i believe your words.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Right Or Wrong (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.