Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,468 members, 7,978,532 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place (46744 Views)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Tensionstar(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Mbediogu:

Suppose water no run nkoo? What about pit toilet? What if toilet no come join bathroom?
e don hapn be dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by MISSNORA(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2015
jrerico1:
nawa for your belle o
Jeez!amebo.must u read evrytn?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Shiit is shiit, Dem no dey form for Shiit . . .anywhere e hold u just "Drop it like it's hot" angry

Lwkmd ..ah don laff kill mah sef guy grin ...'' drop it like it's hot'' oboi ...hot like amala grin especially when it's purge tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by zheroes(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
@ OP,

Nice write up, but why should one be leaving a fake life!!!! now I see why many marriages crumble!!! people don't just tell themselves the truth. if he cant handle you pooing then sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by toshmann(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
So you might feel somehow pooing when ur with ur bf, I do.
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

7 Do not leave the toilet immediately!!! stay till the smell z gone.

add yours if u got any smiley
I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva angry

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing itangry

no hating!

I'm Sure U know that 80% of the biewers of this thread will be guys, huh? grin

Amadioha don catch una today cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Emeka71(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

no hating!
That is not true because Guys are actually turned on by ladies farts.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by permanentgrace(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2015
lepasharon:
There is such a thing as courtesy.I only sh1t in my own house!

But as poo can sometimes be unpredictable, if you suddenly develop a running stomach, what do you do then? I guess you would want to attempt holding it back till you rush back to your house? Well, there are some you can skillfully manage it till you get to your comfort zone, in others especially the watery ones, you wont dare to attempt holding that sh!t back for a second, else you disgrace yourself as eveything will forcefully come down and mess ur clothes big time. Not everthing really matters in this life especially things that have to do with nature. Your BF sh!ts and thus he does not expect less from you?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by nattyGENT: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2015
What happens to the ladies dating guys using pit toilets?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by deebrain(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no hating!

I just like you.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by permanentgrace(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

you are humans we men think are living angels grin
you are humans we men think are living angels

Stop showing your naivety, unexposed and untelligent traits on the public. Speak for yourself (not men) if you were so dumped to believe women dont poo..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by geraldben(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Seriously,I get uncomfortable shitting around my babe ,vice versa.it doesn't feel sexy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by darediamond(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Exactly!!!
Demmocrats:

Keep on fornicating and sharing your ordeals thinking you are doing the right thing.

God is watching!!!
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by misspicy(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2015
McTobe:
I know for sure where to find u anytime, anyday
Lmao....where else if not my haven...Romance land.... gringringrin

sorry I slept off last night angry
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by xkris11(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Shit never do you reach ni..by the time the thing hold you reach Noone go tell you the way to the toilet. .

If she not comfortable doing it in your presence, she is not comfortable dating you its simple.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by ePlanet: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
wtf....

if you can't do it freely in your bfs house then sorry is your name...

Nah, op wants u to censor the shyting
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no hating!

Then why is he your man,or are you going to continue in the same act when married¿
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Cityguy: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Op is right. Different things work for different people. Just study and know what applies to your setting. It might actually be no biggie to some people.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by DAMMYORES: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2015
I feel more comfortable defecating in my boyfriend's place than anywhere else. He even comes to the toilet to ask if am comfortable. smiley
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by kingsley1996(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Its so funny, wat is bad in dat, wel sm ppl want to be boyfrnd and girlfrnd althru. smiley[right][/right]
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by BasharMaaji: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
If ur stomach turns in ur boyfriend's place and u refuse visiting toilet , u might end up shitting in ur trousers so am appealing to ladies to keep any infeazy or shy away. so to leave comfortable in ur boyfriend's house is to shit out wht is in ur stomach
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Curlygirl(f): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin my style was to pretend I'm about to have my bathe. Thanks for the extra tips angie grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by oremart007(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
@eroticangelina I just wanted to view this thread and pass by but when I read your tips I was just laughing uncontrollably. Anyways your tips have been very well noted and now we can catch our lady visitors and know what they are doing when they are alone in the toilet. But on a more serious note, I believe there is absolutely nothing to be scared or ashamed of if you want to poo in your bf's house
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
oremart007:
@eroticangelina I just wanted to view this thread and pass by but when I read your tips I was just laughing uncontrollably. Anyways your tips have been very well noted and now we can catch our lady visitors and know what they are doing when they are alone in the toilet. But on a more serious note, I believe there is absolutely nothing to be scared or ashamed of if you want to poo in your bf's house

u won't understand
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by McTobe(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:
Lmao....where else if not my haven...Romance land.... gringringrin

sorry I slept off last night angry
kool
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by oremart007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
@eroticangelina if u can't defaecate in your boyf house then I think you might not be really close with him. (My thoughts sha)
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by barrysome001: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva >sad

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing it>sad

no hating!
u funny o,op.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jayne07:
Wtf
ftw
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by nellyelitz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
What's wrong with this girl sef
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by glingev(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2015
The op is correct. This could really be a turn off for guys. Even me as a guy use these tips why my babe is around
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2016
happydays1:
There are guys that gets easily irritated like me so I'll prefer she hide the fact that she wana poo. But i'll prefer she keep the place clean that I wouldn't notice any smell or stain. I'll also respect a lady that won't fart in my presence, rather take an excuse. dow, one of my babe has fart loudly it didn't smell dow she said sorry but I felt irritated. Some have fart when with friends so you can pinpoint her only suspect. Anyway for guys like me if I go to visit lady in her home, I'll take Excuse to to buy credit and look for an eatery or bank or public toilet to do my business.

Best comment so far
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Julietcutie(f): 2:07am On Mar 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
wtf....

if you can't do it freely in your bfs house then sorry is your name...
u Ryt... wats der Abeg not like you will do it always but it's good to feel at home in ur bf's place
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by missyge(f): 1:14am On Jun 16, 2016
EroticAngelina:

no hating!
Ur head is dere... No 3 is wat i do. Dats wen il strt wasting water. Oya Chop Knuckle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.