Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

(Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend (5583 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by fajani(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Photoeat
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by flokii: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
serves d stupiid ho*e right...

why sleep with his best friend... guys don finish for dix world?

3 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by missyadorable(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamLucy:

smart for beating her up like that?
stop reasoning with your anus

Smart for not fighting his friend
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by ebyoma(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jesus wept!!! :-

And she just stood there and let the man hit her to this extent without running away/retaliating?? gosh!
Thank God she survived.
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Frank3n2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good!!

3 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] the guy is a big disappointment to manhood.

Ever since i was a kid, growing up, i have never seen my dad raise hands on my mom ... (not saying they don't nag atimes) so why on earth will i ever raise my hands on my wife, talk more of battering her [/size]
If ur dad had caught ur mum wit his friend, then u ve wud seen frm ur him what u didn't see!
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
speechless i know my sister wont cheat but for ewample if she cheated and her husband do this to her then i swear i will be a murderer.
sombdy like u wen ur wife cheats, u will kill her wit ur own hands!
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Watch as other prostitutes will rush here now to defend the cheat!

3 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lovely17(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2015
She deserves it joor.

4 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Ifakiland(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2015
IamLucy:

smart for beating her up like that?
stop reasoning with your anus
ure a mumu go and get caught cheating and expect a car gift na...hoes everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by cozy7(m): 2:17am On Dec 20, 2015
IamLucy:
the husband is an animal
All men are animals, so learn to respect and be faithful to your own animal.

4 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:25am On Dec 20, 2015
lanicky:

Same here. That man is nothing but a beast. angry
and what do we call a woman that married c beast, cheated on said beast and war foolish enough to get caught?
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
IamLucy:
the husband is an animal
r u a prosti
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by IamLucy(f): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Ifakiland:

ure a mumu go and get caught cheating and expect a car gift na...hoes everywhere.
your mom is one of them
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lanicky(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Cutehector:
leme feed u wink

Pls do cry embarassed
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] the guy is a big disappointment to manhood.

Ever since i was a kid, growing up, i have never seen my dad raise hands on my mom ... (not saying they don't nag atimes) so why on earth will i ever raise my hands on my wife, talk more of battering her [/size]
Shut up, face the topic and don't tell us your unsolicited goddam history!
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by calabardick(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2015
IamLucy:
the husband is an animal
the wife is a dog!
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by calabardick(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
cozy7:
All men are animals, so learn to respect and be faithful to your own animal.

you are very correct.

may your dickk ever grow bigger and never get weak, may allaah grant you one virgin (25 yrs old) per day here on earth, may allaah inject hydraulic into your penniss for more power, say amen!
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by benedictnsi(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2015
If ur dad had caught ur mum wit his friend, then u ve wud seen frm ur him what u didn't see!

Thanks to God then
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by benedictnsi(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2015
blizard44:
Shut up, face the topic and don't tell us your unsolicited goddam history!

Alright..... Thank you sir.
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by dominique(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Do "Virgin Guys" Exist? / 19-year-old Prostitute Brags About Her MouthAction Skills And The Amount She Makes / Important tips to help you through life hurdles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.