Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:01 AM

Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long (817 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by adedemmy: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its really amazing how ladies fear the possibility of remaining unmarried for a long time stretching into their late twenties and thirties.
I have seen countless number of naija spinsters visit many prayer houses to seek spiritual guide and advice just to be a mrs and while so many will quickly come out to say they are unperturbed,the truth is that deep i
nside of them they hope that they just find the "right man" fast enough and start raising a family before reaching their menopause age.
Many ladies do not need prayer and fasting and in most cases,there is no spiritual attack from anywhere but these ladies are their own pitfalls and the simple truth is that 90% of unmarried ladies in their late 20s and 30s have no business still remaining single.
Considering the present global socio economy siituations expecially in a country like ours,here are 5 very vital questions to ask yourself as a lady and the more you give a NO to each of these 5 questions the harder it may be for you to get a man to marry you.
1.Can you start a life with a man in one room ?:
Many ladies have boyfriends who live in this type of apartment and infact they have spent some nights with him in that same one room apartment and the guy has lost count of how many times he has scr*wd you in any imaginable ways but when it comes to marriage you will foolishly say you can't marry into one room apartment.
Sorry is your second name and i strongly pity you.Most men who own mansions today started their lives in one room so if you are ok being scr*wd in one room but you can not marry same man living in one room then you are not only clueless but foolish and be ready to be dumped after he has really had you to his fullness.
2.Can you marry a struggling man who has no regular job?:.........
Continue...............
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/any-lady-that-says-yes-to-these.html
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
No. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by vizkiz: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:
No. grin

every nairalander knows you want a doctor. kingtom is a doctor you know wink
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

It's not my fault doctors are sexy tongue

Is he actually ? Swear ? Not native doctor oo
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by vizkiz: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:

neither is he "small doctor" grin but a real doctor. Just the way you want em wink

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:

am a student Doctor! Hit me up
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

neither is he "small doctor" grin
but a real doctor. Just the way you want em wink

Ahh and you didn't tell me. Did I offend you ?
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by vizkiz: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:

Ahh and you didn't tell me. Did I offend you ?

you have to get in line before you can have him. grin
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by wrongnumber: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
adedemmy:
Its really amazing how ladies fear the possibility of remaining unmarried for a long time stretching into their late twenties and thirties.
I have seen countless number of naija spinsters visit many prayer houses to seek spiritual guide and advice just to be a mrs and while so many will quickly come out to say they are unperturbed,the truth is that deep i
nside of them they hope that they just find the "right man" fast enough and start raising a family before reaching their menopause age.
Many ladies do not need prayer and fasting and in most cases,there is no spiritual attack from anywhere but these ladies are their own pitfalls and the simple truth is that 90% of unmarried ladies in their late 20s and 30s have no business still remaining single.
Considering the present global socio economy siituations expecially in a country like ours,here are 5 very vital questions to ask yourself as a lady and the more you give a NO to each of these 5 questions the harder it may be for you to get a man to marry you.
1.Can you start a life with a man in one room ?:
Many ladies have boyfriends who live in this type of apartment and infact they have spent some nights with him in that same one room apartment and the guy has lost count of how many times he has scr*wd you in any imaginable ways but when it comes to marriage you will foolishly say you can't marry into one room apartment.
Sorry is your second name and i strongly pity you.Most men who own mansions today started their lives in one room so if you are ok being scr*wd in one room but you can not marry same man living in one room then you are not only clueless but foolish and be ready to be dumped after he has really had you to his fullness.
2.Can you marry a struggling man who has no regular job?:.........
Continue...............
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/any-lady-that-says-yes-to-these.html

O.M.G i cant believe someone can do this..this is criminal because your are using a thread created by another person on nairaland to advertise your blog..

This thread was created by toks2008 and made frontpage some days ago
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Osahon7:
am a student Doctor! Hit me up

Oh really ? shocked
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

you have to get in line before you can have him. grin

Ah no oo. I don't queue for men. Issokay
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
YourMain:

Oh really ? shocked
yea! No jokes!
Re: Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long by KingTom(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

shocked

(1) (Reply)

END TIME WEAPON :thread With Caution / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo-copied. / Who Is A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.