Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,197 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! (9218 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna's Sexiest Instagram Posts Ever..ik Ogbonna Is A Lucky Man!! / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Funke Akindele Finds New Lover! See The Lucky Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amateur, when i tell you a girl is old is not about age. There are even 18 year old that are classified as old.

So you know what i mean now, coming from a bad ass dude like me.
so what do you see old in her?
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

You just can't eat food so many have eaten, that's the summary.
lol Jesus! How so you know so many have eaten her?
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
so what do you see old in her?

You chat and think like a girl, guess am talking with one.

Please lets End this convo.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
what do u mean? i go slap u now
no violence tolerated here or I'll walk you out angry
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:
Looks like she is getting fat, then again her beauty is vain if, she doesnt possess d good character of a woman.
Jesus you're so insultive
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by AyeeIdris(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Which one is 'plus fair"? Is being light skinned an advantage now? Na una dey cause girls to go A-bleaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

You chat and think like a girl, guess am talking with one.

Please lets End this convo.
you are saying rude and hurtful stuff that you can't back up
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Which one is 'plus fair"? Is being light skinned an advantage now? Na una dey cause girls to go A-bleaching.
it is. Especially in Nigeria. It automatically increased her bride price
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Its not mouth bro, female bodies don't lie. If only you can see what am seeing.
you're seeing nothing. You've not even seen her n a k e d
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:
Looks like she is getting fat, then again her beauty is vain if, she doesnt possess d good character of a woman.
she's not getting any fat. Stop hating.
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are saying rude and hurtful stuff that you can't back up

So am correct, you are a lady.

You are getting emotional, nothing wrong with what i said earlier on.

Like i said lets end this convo, its even late and time for me to sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Blesyneojb: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2015
palmwinetapper or whatever u re...how much is muna paying u way u dey carry her matter for head like gala...and if u re muna..u re a jobless bitch with a failed career and an idiotic 23 year old with no future.... u better go sell mango,maybe you'll be more famous in the market..Nigerians don't give a hoot about u no more..get a life..you and your lesbo Sarah ofili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

So am correct, you are a lady.

You are getting emotional, nothing wrong with what i said earlier on.

Like i said lets end this convo, its even late and time for me to sleep.
I'm not muna. Muna has no time for mere pheasants
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Blesyneojb:
palmwinetapper or whatever u re...how much is muna paying u way u dey carry her matter for head like gala...and if u re muna..u re a jobless bitch with a failed career and an idiotic 23 year old with no future.... u better go sell mango,maybe you'll be more famous in the market..Nigerians don't give a hoot about u no more..get a life..you and your lesbo Sarah ofili
you are the greatest fool that ever liveth! Sooooo with the sane breath you acknowledge she has a 23 year old boyfriend and is also a lesbian with Sarah ofil . You can't even keep up with your own bs. Idiotic boyfriend he is making great music. No future? They've been dating for 4 years. Check him out. Tomi Thomas
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by mekonglobal(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's not getting any fat. Stop hating.

Lol hating in what sense? Am i a woman??
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm not muna. Muna has no time for mere pheasants

Lol, even Satan himself knows i can never be poor.

So funny!!!
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:

Lol hating in what sense? Am i a woman??
you don't have to be a woman to hate. Woe unto you for spending time to attack a woman on the internet
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol, even Satan himself knows i can never be poor.

So funny!!!
butchu are already wink
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Demmocrats(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
butchu are already wink

lol, like i said you are using psychology 101 to find out if am rich, wealthy or a financial giant. There is no need in showing you because the last time i checked its only a fool that will come online to show off.

Finally you don't worth it.

Lastly please am begging you with the name of God please can we end this discussion and stop quoting me.

Please!!!
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no violence tolerated here or I'll walk you out angry
sorry i was defending my wife
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

lol, like i said you are using psychology 101 to find out if am rich, wealthy or a financial giant. There is no need in showing you because the last time i checked its only a fool that will come online to show off.

Lastly please am begging you with the name of God please can we end this discussion and stop quoting me.

Please!!!
hoe you don't know me
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
sorry i was defending my wife
she won't give you face. Give it up
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Please!!!
charix is that you? In another format
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by emmyw(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

MTN? please don't make me faint!
Yes MTN, but you can only use it for 24 hours during the weekend. Check it out!!!
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2015
All this kind one no dey marry, dem no need men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by mekonglobal(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you don't have to be a woman to hate. Woe unto you for spending time to attack a woman on the internet

U kn what? I let it slide, she is not ur relation neither is she mine, so wats d fuss about
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she won't give you face. Give it up
dnt worry u will be my best man on our wedding ceremony
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Ayt27(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
That would be the lucky man to marry
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2015
espionagesavvy:
All this kind one no dey marry, dem no need men.
why? Is she not a human being? How she go born pikin then if no mab agree marry am?
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by abbeyty(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol what do you mean by "film trick" lol that makes me laugh. I have heard so many Nigerians use it and I find it funny. Uumm muna is a beautiful personality so I think the right man shall cone along. Its just that a 23 year old boy is currently occupying her life.

Are you her personal assistant ?beside, I think it is not a crime if you propose to her yourself, ohh i forgot you are a just a bl**dy plamwinetapper you can't afford her pu**y that is made of gold
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
dnt worry u will be my best man on our wedding ceremony
of course when you get married to your mother. Gladly! wink
Re: Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2015
abbeyty:

Are you her personal assistant ?beside, I think it is not a crime if you propose to her yourself, ohh i forgot you are a just a bl**dy plamwinetapper you can't afford her pu**y that is made of gold
you sound delusional I just laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Uzuakpunwa Crowned Baby Of The Year At Cussons Baby Moments Competition / Top Nigerian Dancer, Kafayat Oluwatosin Shafau, Aka Kaffy, To Wed Joseph Ameh / Gov Fashola Hosts Winners Of Future Awards Africa 2014 [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.