Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,080 members, 7,967,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Prophecy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy. (401 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy. by uchkochi(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Just by prophecy, very dry bones became a great army. Ezekiel 37. I prophesy as God have commanded me. "Every dry aspect of your life is turned into a testimony NOW in the name of Jesus Christ". The dry aspect of your life is the part where things are not working. The remaining days of this year will make up for all the losses you suffered during the last 10 years in Jesus name. Every forgotten good prophecy is coming to pass speedily.
Re: Prophecy. by shininglite(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Political Leaders Are Also Ministers Of God / Religion And Hearing From God / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.