Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. (2980 Views)

Shameless 0losho UNILAG Posted Her Dirty Photos Online (DWNL0AD HERE) / Crazy Woman Shares Video Of Her Dirty Dancing On Social Media (watch Video) / Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ExBoyFRND: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
Was I too harsh?

Hello Bleep,

Good morning. Good you think you 'left' and not the other way around. Kindly note that you were engineered to 'leave'. It took approximately 2 weeks to work - your typhoid prolonged it, it would have been sooner. I most certainly could have gotten you back sooner without even breaking a sweat. 20 missed calls before I'll pick, zero text messages, calls from 3 times daily to zero. Did I touch you the last time you slept in my house? I ignored you into nothingness.

You see, my problem with you is not really trust - it's more about respect. You began losing it bit-by-bit when I regularly caught you in all those stupid lies you told. The first time you hit a record low was when you descended to the gutter to steal from me (I don't even know the other ones I didn't find out - did you know that I was always hiding money anytime you came around?).

Eventually, you lost all of it when I learnt you also steal things in school and that you sleep with all kinds of people for money.

Believe me, if your most attractive attribute is being a cheap lay, then no guy will dig you for the long term. I scored you in less than a week, Obinna in a couple of days or less and then the infamous Chief Ikemba in less than an hour. What does this say about you??

I don't even know the "access" records of: Chidiebere (I know he kissed you on the first day you met), Victor (the one you saved in your phone with Vivian Eke), the Owerri guy that came to visit you in my house, the Masscom guy, the other guy you slept with in Abia Hotels, your lesbian girlfriend, the Miss Lawsan guys who definitely had a piece of you before giving you an unmerited award plus the host of other people that I don't even know about]. Let's take a bet, in six months time you'd have gone 'International'.

You misguidedly think that you're above average attractive. What you really are is easy. You know yourself better than I do, give or take 2 days from now, a new random dude is already shining your conga and you'll foolishly think you're hot! Well, who doesn't like awuff? Know this: Once you're cheap, no matter how ugly you are, there are always guys that will score and dump you. Can't you just stay a single week without a guy? Are you possessed? Don't you know your life is still very much ahead of you??

Guys are attracted to easy lays because they are just that, easy. You get sex from them faster. Once we're serious though, we know the kind of people we want - don't ever forget that. I knew girls like you back then in FUTO, they really felt tight with themselves in year one through year two, then GBAM! They lost. Everybody now took them for granted - they were treated like other guys. They lost the Lady-Treatment pass - we just took them like cheap whores. Now, why would one treat a girl like a lady when you know she has slept with half the dudes in school for: food, petty amounts of money and from itchy privates?? Not to talk of a shitload of other people outside school. I know you've already created a growing reputation for yourself in your school for being lascivious and excessively loose. Consequently, you must have lost a lot of respect and will continue to lose more - from the direction you are moving, you've not even started. You've still got plenty more stories scandalous stories ahead of you. Shey you told me that people now look at you somehow - it's just beginning.

In the end, you will see that the girls you look at as being foolish right now will win. If you don't eventually change that is.

May God preserve girls with the kind of character that Uzoma has. Am really just saddened by the grim fact that she'll probably lose most of it by associating with morally bankrupt persons like you. Don't worry though, I won't date her. Yes, I adore her and I miss her a lot too. But I wouldn't act on it because I am not like you and it wouldn't be fair of me - you'd most likely kill yourself if I do.

You will never know how deeply you hurt her by sleeping with Obinna her first-ever boyfriend. Of course you lack the capacity for understanding in that regard. Do you know that I think there's nothing you presently can't do - no matter how base and unnacceptable? You really do lack the tiniest shred of moral restraint. It's only God that can save you now.

I strongly wish you'd re-evaluate yourself and maybe adopt some much needed sanity into your life.

It is said that it's easier to fight a known and declared enemy than an unknown one and that a problem known is half solved. In one word the problem with your life is GREED. Grotesque, pulsating-green-eyed greed. A good example is Uzoma's Obinna. Did you have to sleep with him? Why didn't you try someone else instead of your best-friend's boyfreind? BTW, do you think obinna said he didn't want commitment from you because he doesn't want a steady girlfriend? Obviously, you meant only cheap sex to him. He certainly knew you have Zero Long Term Value and so didn't want you.

Finally, pray to God you eventually find a guy who would respect and adore you as I initially did. Wouldn't really matter though cos if you continue as you are, he'll most definitely leave you too. Sad fact is, guys like me come along once in a very long time. Keyphrase: Very long time.

All the best though. Hope you learn from your life so far. Wish you a beautiful, splendid & sun-filled life.

Your Ex. Bleep.

NOTE: You really rilled me up by saying you left me. I would have let sleeping dogs lie, I would have given you what you deserved: SILENCE.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
----------->na wa o.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ExBoyFRND: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
----------->na wa o.

@ Ziggy_mama

And why would you say that?
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by JJYOU: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ex-BoyFRND:

Was I too harsh?

Hello Bleep,

Good morning. Good you think you 'left' and not the other way around. Kindly note that you were engineered to 'leave'. It took approximately 2 weeks to work - your typhoid prolonged it, it would have been sooner. I most certainly could have gotten you back sooner without even breaking a sweat. 20 missed calls before I'll pick, zero text messages, calls from 3 times daily to zero. Did I touch you the last time you slept in my house? I ignored you into nothingness.

You see, my problem with you is not really trust - it's more about respect. You began losing it bit-by-bit when I regularly caught you in all those stupid lies you told. The first time you hit a record low was when you descended to the gutter to steal from me (I don't even know the other ones I didn't find out - did you know that I was always hiding money anytime you came around?).

Eventually, you lost all of it when I learnt you also steal things in school and that you sleep with all kinds of people for money.

Believe me, if your most attractive attribute is being a cheap lay, then no guy will dig you for the long term. I scored you in less than a week, Obinna in a couple of days or less and then the infamous Chief Ikemba in less than an hour. What does this say about you??

I don't even know the "access" records of: Chidiebere (I know he kissed you on the first day you met), Victor (the one you saved in your phone with Vivian Eke), the Owerri guy that came to visit you in my house, the Masscom guy, the other guy you slept with in Abia Hotels, your lesbian girlfriend, the Miss Lawsan guys who definitely had a piece of you before giving you an unmerited award plus the host of other people that I don't even know about]. Let's take a bet, in six months time you'd have gone 'International'.

You misguidedly think that you're above average attractive. What you really are is easy. You know yourself better than I do, give or take 2 days from now, a new random dude is already shining your conga and you'll foolishly think you're hot! Well, who doesn't like awuff? Know this: Once you're cheap, no matter how ugly you are, there are always guys that will score and dump you. Can't you just stay a single week without a guy? Are you possessed? Don't you know your life is still very much ahead of you??

Guys are attracted to easy lays because they are just that, easy. You get sex from them faster. Once we're serious though, we know the kind of people we want - don't ever forget that. I knew girls like you back then in FUTO, they really felt tight with themselves in year one through year two, then GBAM! They lost. Everybody now took them for granted - they were treated like other guys. They lost the Lady-Treatment pass - we just took them like cheap whores. Now, why would one treat a girl like a lady when you know she has slept with half the dudes in school for: food, petty amounts of money and from itchy privates?? Not to talk of a shitload of other people outside school. I know you've already created a growing reputation for yourself in your school for being lascivious and excessively loose. Consequently, you must have lost a lot of respect and will continue to lose more - from the direction you are moving, you've not even started. You've still got plenty more stories scandalous stories ahead of you. Shey you told me that people now look at you somehow - it's just beginning.

In the end, you will see that the girls you look at as being foolish right now will win. If you don't eventually change that is.

May God preserve girls with the kind of character that Uzoma has. Am really just saddened by the grim fact that she'll probably lose most of it by associating with morally bankrupt persons like you. Don't worry though, I won't date her. Yes, I adore her and I miss her a lot too. But I wouldn't act on it because I am not like you and it wouldn't be fair of me - you'd most likely kill yourself if I do.

You will never know how deeply you hurt her by sleeping with Obinna her first-ever boyfriend. Of course you lack the capacity for understanding in that regard. Do you know that I think there's nothing you presently can't do - no matter how base and unnacceptable? You really do lack the tiniest shred of moral restraint. It's only God that can save you now.

I strongly wish you'd re-evaluate yourself and maybe adopt some much needed sanity into your life.

It is said that it's easier to fight a known and declared enemy than an unknown one and that a problem known is half solved. In one word the problem with your life is GREED. Grotesque, pulsating-green-eyed greed. A good example is Uzoma's Obinna. Did you have to sleep with him? Why didn't you try someone else instead of your best-friend's boyfreind? BTW, do you think obinna said he didn't want commitment from you because he doesn't want a steady girlfriend? Obviously, you meant only cheap sex to him. He certainly knew you have Zero Long Term Value and so didn't want you.

Finally, pray to God you eventually find a guy who would respect and adore you as I initially did. Wouldn't really matter though cos if you continue as you are, he'll most definitely leave you too. Sad fact is, guys like me come along once in a very long time. Keyphrase: Very long time.

All the best though. Hope you learn from your life so far. Wish you a beautiful, splendid & sun-filled life.

Your Ex. Bleep.

NOTE: You really rilled me up by saying you left me. I would have let sleeping dogs lie, I would have given you what you deserved: SILENCE.
oma seooooooooooooo
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
Guy,all those notes for just one girl,men u need to go for H.I.V text o,cos that babe na keziah
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ex-BoyFRND:

@ Ziggy_mama

And why would you say that?

sad Your letter was so touching . . but did she really do all the things u claim, or are they merely hearsay??  undecided u sudn't alway bliv wat u hear u kno. . . .But on d whole, i think u r a nice guy wishing her good luck,not cursing her out  n all.

Not to worry yr Angel is closer than u think, GOOD LUCK!
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by whitelexi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Men, i cannot fit to talk again grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ExBoyFRND: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
 sad Your letter was so touching . . but did she really do all the things u claim, or are they merely hearsay??   [b]u sudn't alway bliv wat u hear u kno. . . .[/b]But on d whole, i think u r a nice guy wishing her good luck,not cursing her out  n all.

Not to worry yr Angel is closer than u think, GOOD LUCK!

Good point. These are not mere hearsay. Her best-friend had to tell me after she slept with her boyfriend. She admitted to most of it, I even tricked her into confessing stuffs she thought I already heard.

Thanks for the good wishes and for your nice comments.

Finally, I not particularly good in the sense that I am better than other guys or something. I was really sincere with her, I wanted more. My first serious relationship sha. I will try to not let it colour my impression of other wonderful girls out there.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ExBoyFRND: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Whitelexi

I guess that means you're dumbfounded of something. Was I too caustic or what?
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by lemonpluss(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
I didnt see anything bad in ur ex linen,atleast u guys are not yet married,so kini big deal? undecided undecided
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Busybody2(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2009
You did not really give away much of the girl's background, but judging from what you wrote about her stealing for food, and stealing from a very young age too, i'd say you were a teeny-weeny bit harsh undecided

I would be back cool
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by biola44: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
i'm confused, grin
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by v3: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
@poster

couldnt have done better. . .eloquently

i guess you deserve someone berrer. . .

Good luck in ur search
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ExBoyFRND: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ LemonPlus

I didn't really expect much from (judging by your previous posts). You most definitely very depraved.

@ Busy_body

Not like she's from a poor background or something, her dad is an ex-House member. I didn't say she stole food and by school I mean University.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by switosman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
boy what a lot!

from what u wrote about ur ex- girlfriend, its boils down to the girl is possessed

a girl that sleeps around, tell lies and the steals

boy u met a girl that was initiated into something at a young age maybe while she was in secondary school.

well if u venture to know her next boyfriend advise him to sent her for deliverance.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by platinumnk(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
lemonpluss:

I didnt see anything bad in ur ex linen,atleast u guys are not yet married,so kini big deal? undecided undecided

seriously? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Busybody2(f): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ex-BoyFRND:

@ Busy_body

Not like she's from a poor background or something, her dad is an ex-House member. I didn't say she stole food and by school I mean University.

Well not trying to be pedantic here, but you said she stole for food, which was exactly what I repeated, only because I thought maybe she came from a poor background.

Not trying to excuse her behaviour, but usually there is always some sort of emotional thing going on in the background in cases like this, and it could still be the money because being an ex-house member does not mean you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. . .

Also since you are not going to gain anything with this your Aids and Malaria campaign towards your ex, let go and allow your heart to heal wink

And yes you might not be able to love her like you did anymore, if she comes back and she is willing to let you in, try and listen to her, once she realises that despite her vulnerability being laid bare that you are still willing to put aside yourself and be there for her, for all you know you might be her confidant for life.

You have to be careful if you want to take this suggested route though, cos you might find old feelings resurfacing for her and she will trample all over your heart again through no fault of her own cos she can't love/trust again. Only a selfless person can take this route, so think about it.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by izeek(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
QUITE TOUCHING,
ITS MOR TO ME LIKE U HURTING INSIDE STILL.
WHEN I HEARD EMONS I DONT WANT YOU BACK, DINT HEAR HIM STATING HER CRIME,
I HEARD A WOUNDED HEART. SAME HERE.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Bawss1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
I love the composition. Wish I was so eloquent when something similar happened to yours truly cheesy
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by cooldud62: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
well, Ex-boyfriend, I feel a pity for you and i want to put it to you that you went an extra mile.
stuffs like this hurt so much especially when you love the person so much and expect something good from the relationship.
From doing this, you have closed all avenue of the girl coming back to you because i guess she frequents here and you put it so that she will see and know you actually engineered the break up and not her like she's thinking now.
What you should have done is to erase her from your mind and move on., I know its not easy but thats what you should have done.
I bet you, i wont do this if i were you. I know you are hurt but this is not the solution.
Cheers.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Positivity(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2009
cooldud62*:

What you should have done is to erase her from your mind and move on., I know its not easy but thats what you should have done.
I bet you, i wont do this if i were you. I know you are hurt but this is not the solution.
Cheers.

Seconded!

@ OP: No disrespect bro, but I wouldn't expect such from a guy, I'm no sexist or whatever, all am trying to put across is that the vivid description of all that went down is uncalled for (IMHO), I WOULD'VE SIMPLY MOVED ON.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by untainted: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
Positivity:

Seconded!

@ OP: No disrespect bro, but I wouldn't expect such from a guy, I'm no sexist or whatever, all am trying to put across is that the vivid description of all that went down is uncalled for (IMHO), I WOULD'VE SIMPLY MOVED ON.
easier said than done
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Positivity(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
untainted:

easier said than done

Lets not get into idle chit-chat, I bet u, quite a no. of guys have had their heart crushed up on here (and elsewhere). . . some kept quiet for they felt its embarrassing, others simply moved on without drama. Disappointment is bound to occur, the way you decide to treat it will definitely influence ur future actions.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Igwe9(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
why should people get all worked up over nothing, the writer id is not known neither the girl in question, the letter only addressed some issues,and believe me, if the girl has some manners left in her,she 'd just rethink, necessarily turn over a new leaf. smiley
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Ifedisky(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2009
It's called shooting from the hips and I love what you just did. Why should she have the last word with the record she has and still claiming she dumped you? How can a sub human being dump a human being?! I know you still hurt but this thing you just did is the ultimate catharsis. You sound like a good man so fie far from this tramp henceforth. Thanks for slamming the door!!! grin
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Sasha009(f): 2:18am On Jun 09, 2009
Its a good letter if thats what she did!
You are a cool, calm and collected guy, and you sound like you have your head screwed on the right way!
The girl you eventually settle with will cherish and adore you, and will be a lucky bitch (excuse my language) grin

Don't forget to end your letter with

"karma is a bitch and its coming to get you"
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by Sasha009(f): 2:22am On Jun 09, 2009
By the way, STD's, HIV etc is coming to get her as well. If a girl is that cheap, no self control. she'd be better off on the streets (thats where she belongs) You should be thankful to almighty God that you're done with her. Seriously!!!
It doesn't matter if she thinks she dumps you, let her believe so, she's not worth your time and efforts anymore,
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by omega25red(m): 2:30am On Jun 09, 2009
@ poster
Dude you got a picture of her so other dudes could either avoid her like the plague or kick it to her since she is easy
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2009
@Topic

And you ain't got skeletons in yah cupboard? undecided

I'm not trying to take sides or say she's done wrong. . . yes! she's a bad bad girl and your the angel. . .but I've come to understand there's always two sides to a story. . .so let's hear yours "Angel"!
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by oyinda3(f): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2009
oh wow. She seems reallllyyy bad. Question is, how did you meet her? did she use to be a good girl and then turned bad on you? Or like you said, she was cheap and you didn't want to spend the time to look for a nicer person.

I scored you in less than a week, Obinna in a couple of days or less and then the infamous Chief Ikemba in less than an hour. What does this say about you??

what do you mean by scoring her in less than a week?
so you knew her character all along?

She doesn't seem like someone you could hurt by revealing her "dirty lining" since she seems to be spreading it out for all to see already.
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by gram: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2009
Ur story is pathetic, quite unlucky tho, i think u tried, to make it fair, lets see "my(your) dirty linen, a letter to my(your) next girlfriend". Thers

always 2 sides to a story, mere fact that u put up with that shit long enough b4 bursting tells me u need some revving up!
Re: Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. by sillysally(f): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
I think

(1) (Reply)

Ma Embarrassing Story / Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. / Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.