Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,325 members, 7,974,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can They Still Be Together Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can They Still Be Together Again (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can They Still Be Together Again by tioluwani(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2009
Good people of Nairaland, pls is one of my good friend that is trouble (emotional trouble) and I want your advice as a good people to tell us what to do at this point of time.
The story is like this; this my friend call David have been dating one lady since when they are in school at one polytechnic in one western state in Nigeria. They both live a couple’s live for almost two years and after which my friend proceed to NYSC at Anambra state in year 2007. After the service in came back to Lagos to look for job and fortunately for him, he got an appointment with one company which is own by one man. They into installation of electronics garget specialize on inverter. Though the money is collecting is very small but he still believes that every thing will be okay. All this time is very much in love with girl as he has promised not to have any other girl after this girl. He was living with one of our friend here in Lagos when he started working, so due to this, He can not ask the girl to come and see him. With all this they still continue with the journey of there love until recent time when my friend rented an apartment of his own which is jointly finance with me. He invited the girl to come to Lagos from Ibadan, the girl did, my friend was so happy because he believed that finally he will achieved is long waiting dream. They have had several funs prior to this time and they are still having it. The straw that broke the camel back happen recently when my friend discovered that this girl is having affairs with another guy call Tunde. He told me that this Tunde is a police man and this girl is graduate waiting for service (NYSC). The girl confesses that Tunde is just a friend to her and that nothing than that. Yesterday when I was trying to settle the matter between them, the girl told me that she can marry this Tunde if my friend said she should go. My friend makes me to realize that the parent of the girl knows about it and they are not happy about it. It is my friend they know, they don’t know any other guy. This Tunde called my friend sometime last week to tell my friend that “his wife that he wants to die for is in his kitchen cooking for him and beside that the girl is pregnant for him”. My friend was nearly die when he heard this but he still try to keep is cool not to destroyed thing beyond measure. He called the mother of his girl friend to confirm where she is and the mother told him that the girl is with hairdresser to do her hair. Though this is hard to believe because the mother too knows about what is happening between them and the waywardness of her daughter. Beside the mother, the girl and the Tunde are leaving in Ibadan is only my friend that is leaving in Lagos.
Pls my good people, as its now, my friend does not know what to do again, the girl is still with us at home this morning because my friend invited her yesterday to know and hear her last word before he take his own decision. Pls once again what do you people think my friend should do? Can he still continue in this relationship or he should quit. I told him to go to Ibadan to see the mother, the girl and the Tunde so all of them can settle it there. Is my advice a good one? Please we need your advice on what to do. Thanks and God bless you as you are replying to this Topic.
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
Your friend is just wasting his time with this girl, I advise that he end the thing (not that there is really much left of their relationship) and look onto better things, plenty more fish in the sea for your friend to catch, he deserves to be happy and to be honest, with this girl messing about he will just be sinking himself deeper into a sea of misery.

Ps, is it confirmed that the girl is definitely pregnant?
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by origina9ja(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
Well its called grow up and realize what you’re worth. She is a selfish lady and seems very insecure. There is always someone who is willing to treat you better and respect you. Like it or not, the truth is that your lady does not respect you. Tioluwani your friend David needs to go really mad enough; it will help carry him through breaking up with this girl. Otherwise, he will always make excuses for her unless he loves and value himself more. I’m sure his heard of life is short. Your heart should be with a girl that love you, you don't want to die knowing you was never loved.
Good luck sha
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by isaya: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
How do you mean?
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by Busybody2(f): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
Instead of wasting your credit calling the girl's mum to ask where the daughter was, couldn't you have rather told the mum instead that her daughter was pregnant for TUNDE so that they would not blame you if you end the relationship and come to beg you to take her back undecided
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by biola44: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
tell ur frnd 2 move on! grin
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by tioluwani(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
I appreciate all the comment, but pls I still want more response from the house pls. God will bless you as you are doing so.
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by Gentlelady(f): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
tioluwani:

I appreciate all the comment, but pls I still want more response from the house pls. God will bless you as you are doing so.

This whole affair is a bit funny, almost juvenile.  Is your friend ready to marry the girl this year?  Or very soon?  The girl seems to love your friend but is being careful and keeping Tunde just incase!  Tunde is obviously ready to marry her while your friend has just started life!  If she is pregnant for Tunde what advice do you need from the house?  We should beg her to abort it? 

If she is not pregant for Tunde then your friend should go to Ibadan and have a talk with the girl and her mother to find out what the girl's intentions are.  If she wants to continue the relationship with your friend she should stay clear from Tunde.
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by origina9ja(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
Abi
Re: Can They Still Be Together Again by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
The girl is just not sure of what she really wants in life,your guy should just forget about her,cos babes like that can send a man like your friend to an early grave

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Story / Multiple Relationship!ur Take On It! / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.