Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited (7690 Views)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by saintneo(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
com'on this woman is a goal-keeper; it must be a five-a-side football match. Abi una no see the monkey-post.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol you're welcome smiley. I'll just ignore the other part haha

Ha ha ha ha...And I my dear, will try not to occupy space in my memory with stuff like how to spell Rihanna correctly.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Are you not going to church?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

k

Ha ha ha...

L, M , N , O, P, Q......................

Make una leave me this Sunday morning abeg, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

You know to foolish people, what they do makes perfect sense to them, but to every other person, it's foolishness.
It's just like a mad man walking naked_ on the streets.

Only a fool would do something just because she likes it and it makes sense to her, not minding whether it makes sense to every other person.

angry

3 Likes

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

lol okay smiley.

I'm pretty sure all the people we know as geniuses today are all fools. Because you are clearly more intelligent.

In the case of geniuses, they normally have an idea, and they stick to that idea and they work towards making that idea manifest, irrespective of public opinion, which is exclusive of other individuals as themselves.
Theirs is normally a case of believe and doubt. They believe something can work, while others doubt it can work. And in the end, they get to prove that what every one doubted and thought as silly, actually wasn't.

But your case, is just plain stupidity. Every one knows it's stupid. Even in the next 5000 years it's still going to be stupid, but you, being the delusional biitch you are, believe it's the right thing.

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

You love talk shittt don't you. The girl was being polite with that "cool" if you didn't understand let me help you understand it means full stop, end of conversation. You had to derail a whole thread and try to insult her. She was too much of a Lady to say this so I'll help her, Fvck off angry

Why do you always like to intrude in my business? What's wrong with your lane that you always have to leave it and come to mine, acting all pesty?

Did she ask you to help her do her talking for her? Why can't you just stay on the sidelines and watch, instead of trying to play super woman in a movie you weren't casted for?

No, I think you should be the one doing the fuqing off. Learn to mind your business. Things aren't always as they seem.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

In the case of geniuses, they normally have an idea, and they stick to that idea and they work towards making that idea manifest, irrespective of public opinion, which is exclusive of other individuals as themselves.
Theirs is normally a case of believe and doubt. They believe something can work, while others doubt it can work.

But your case, is just plain stupidity. Every one knows it's stupid. Even in the next 5000 years it's still going to be stupid, but you, being the delusional biitch you are, believe it's the right thing.

I believed my statement was very clear and made perfect sense.From others comments, they all seem to get it. I know you got it too.

Never the less, being the stupid delusional bitch I am, I'll take my stupidity elsewhere clearly intelligent people like yourself have better things to do. Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

You love talk shittt don't you. The girl was being polite with that "cool" if you didn't understand let me help you understand it means full stop, end of conversation. You had to derail a whole thread and try to insult her. She was too much of a Lady to say this so I'll help her, Fvck off angry

Thanks girl embarassed kiss

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I believed my statement was very clear and made perfect sense.From others comments, they all seem to get it. I know you got it too.

Never the less, being the stupid delusional bitch I am, I'll take my stupidity elsewhere clearly intelligent people like yourself have better things to do. Thank you. smiley

LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha ha...And I my dear, will try not to occupy space in my memory with stuff like how to spell Rihanna correctly.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Are you not going to church?

lol. Well you've unlimited space in your memory. I'm sure Rihanna's name won't take up too much...

No I'm not. Aren't you ?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

lol. Well you've unlimited space in your memory. I'm sure Rihanna's name won't take up too much...

No I'm not. Aren't you ?

kk

grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian, I can see you peeping. No church today?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

No I'm not. Aren't you ?

Ha ha ha

Nope, Neither am I. Postponed till I finish studies and come back home.
It is not because I am reading or something. Church wey na French dem go dey speak?
I no hear French. My program (MSc.) is fully in English but in France.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha

Nope, Neither am I. Postponed till I finish studies and come back home.
It is not because I am reading or something. Church wey na French dem go dey speak?
I no hear French. My program (MSc.) is fully in English but in France.

Awh that's really cool. Ugh I'd loooove to be able to speak French. I'm so jealous of anyone who can.

What programme would that be ?

You don't really need Church to worship God Anyways. And I'm sure with the amount of different races in France there'd be an English speaking church...
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:
Estharfabian, I can see you peeping. No church today?
NO No No...

You Ain't using me to get Outta this one...lipsrsealed

You should apologise tho...Probably Create a thread or Sth? You were Very wrong decker, Extremely wrong!

i guess "The old misogynistic Decker" is back...& I don't like himcrycry

*****Catwalks Outta Thread****cheesy
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2015

Decker:

Why do you always like to intrude in my business? What's wrong with your lane that you always have to leave it and come to mine, acting all pesty?

Did she ask you to help her do her talking for her? Why can't you just stay in the sidelines and watch instead of trying to play super woman in a movie you weren't casted for?

No, I think you should be the one doing the fuqing off. And keep fuqing off.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
NO No No...

You Ain't using me to get Outta this one...lipsrsealed

You should apologise tho...Probably Create a thread or Sth? You were Very wrong decker, Extremely wrong!

i guess "The old misogynistic Decker" is back...& I don't like himcrycry

*****Catwalks Outta Thread****cheesy

*holds her by her slim waist and pulls her back*

Nah, I was just messing with her. Yourmain knows that. We are pals actually, so no hard feelings.

Was I ever misogynist? Come on, I love women. The most important person in my life is a woman, so why would I hate women?

Have you listened to the voice note I did?

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Listen pickle ddick I drive myself so I find myself in whatever the fvck lane I feel like. The reason I find myself in your lane is because you love chat shit and always be up in next person's lane. You have some sort of Napoleon complex so sort yourself out before you try and correct others.

still wondering how this Shii is your business that you had to put everything all on yourself. Smh
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Listen pickle ddick I drive myself so I find myself in whatever the fvck lane I feel like. The reason I find myself in your lane is because you love chat shit and always be up in next person's lane. You have some sort of Napoleon complex so sort yourself out before you try and correct others.

Since you love driving yourself off your lane to mine, better be cautious, cause next time, you might get hit by a bus.

Look at you, getting all worked up over someone's case. Lol.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker calm down and be nice bruv. It cost you nothing

Happy Sunday/new week
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
still wondering how this Shii is your business that you had to put everything all on yourself. Smh

Piss off angry
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Please help me ask her. Yourmain knew I was messing with her, but nubian113 just had to be a drama queen and make a scene.
Decker:

Since you love driving yourself off your lane to mine, better be cautious, cause next time, you might get hit by a bus.

Look at you, getting all worked up over someone's case. Lol.

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Awh that's really cool. Ugh I'd loooove to be able to speak French. I'm so jealous of anyone who can.

What programme would that be ?

You don't really need Church to worship God Anyways. And I'm sure with the amount of different races in France there'd be an English speaking church...

Well, In Paris maybe. I doubt it in Toulouse. Well the thing no easy to explain. Their wahala plenty jare.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Piss off angry
wasn't expecting anything different. It's in you

Cheers
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

Please help me ask her. Yourmain knew I was messing with her, but nubian113 just had to be a drama queen and make a scene.

angry
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Thanks girl. I really appreciate your standing up for me. Honestly I think you should just ignore him. Don't make yourself bothered at the expense of his utter disrespect getting noticed. He is who he is. And you and I will not change him.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Don't forget his balls angry

No offense, but are you on drugs? You always act like a junkie.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wasn't expecting anything different. It's in you

Cheers

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Well, In Paris maybe. I doubt it in Toulouse. Well the thing no easy to explain. Their wahala plenty jare.

Mhm yeah lol maybe so.

You should learn a bit of French too! Qui qui cheesy
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

No offense, but are you on drugs? You always act like a junkie.

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

YeP like peak undecided why you always in my business angry you ain't my daddy grin

Next time greet me before you reprehends me wink
I promise never to be in your business again. Never again. Yes, I promise!

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.