Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,570 members, 7,975,245 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled (661 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Eddygourdo(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2015
My enemies have finally succeeded over me, I awoke this morning with the intention of not attending any church, in fact I wanted to sleep for at least another 6hours, but since I was the chauffeur for my family I had to go, with a shrug I searched about for any cloth that wasn't the roughest since the chore of ironing is one I have never mastered or loved doing, my hand picked a jumper I had sewned about a month ago from an over priced ashebi I bought in support of one silly colleague of mine who refused to be my friend with benefits because she was getting married (can you imagine her selfishness.... Smh) anyway as there was no light when I dressed up with my dim torch light I never bothered to recheck my dressing (I never do) since the mass was for 6am we zoomed off, if only I had the bad habit of pressing my phone in church this evil would have never happened as I would have attempted to carry my phone and in the process realise I had no pockets because I wore my shirt INSIDE OUT, inside out my good God. I hadn't even noticed it till I observed something more painful, the decoration for the doors and toilet area was exactly the same material as my cloth, who in God's name uses an Ankara material for church harvest decoration, who does that for Christ sake, I didn't know what to commit sucide for, the fact I wore the back of my cloth or the fact my so called expensive ashebi jumper na decoration. I will never purchase an ashebi again, guess funke did that to punish me, maybe I am to blame, maybe the stupid church decorator is to blame, maybe funke. Na real wa

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol Pele
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Commentus2: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry, ndo no cry! The thing don happen, as you dey church na just praise God and move on! cool
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2015
This is hilarious.hehehe
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol. It's asoebi
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by ivyT(f): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Guy u funny sha..today is nt just it 4 u
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Eddygourdo(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. It's asoebi
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. It's asoebi
oh really, my bad.
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by misspicy(f): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
LMAO...vewi funny gringrin
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Eddygourdo:
oh really, my bad.
hilarious anyways cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Babe2sure(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
gringrin
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Hehehehehehehe ur church na endtime church grin
Re: Be Careful Of The Ashebi You Buy.. .... My Pride Is Totaled by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2015
The funniest and most interesting post have read today grin[b]
"My enemies have finally succeeded over me" really got me cracking

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Re: Ladies & Gents- Would You Like To Marry A Spouse Who Is A Virgin / How To Touch Women (and Make Them Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.