Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,247 members, 7,923,224 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Are The Militias Rampaging Villages in Nigeria? Are they Herdsmen/Terrorist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Militias Rampaging Villages in Nigeria? Are they Herdsmen/Terrorist (308 Views)

British Woman Posing As A Muslim Subjected To Vile Abuse, Tagged A Terrorist / University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU / List Of Institutions Allegedly Owned By Turkish Terrorist Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Militias Rampaging Villages in Nigeria? Are they Herdsmen/Terrorist by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2015
This is a mind bugling question which I believe will continue to hunt us all and the entire Africa for the next 100 years as it concerns us all.

The peace of my neighbour is also my own peace let's not wait until this menace come knocking on our doorstep living us with the option of unbargained corpse to burry and untold nightmare. it is our duty to ask question, make proper enquiry and get to the root of delicate matters that concerns and threatens our life and the peace of a greater society.

Hence this question. Who Are The Militias Rampaging Villages in Nigeria? Are they Herdsmen or Terrorist, Religious extremist or radicals serving the functions of political tools to advance the interest of a few political elite

Remember as long as we have this un-welcomed and untamed element in our society, we would continue to count more corpse of innocent lives in our society such that these enemies of state strikes would often escape the regular defence provisions and mechanism of our security operatives and defence service chiefs. My love and Patriotism for Nigeria and Africa informs this thread.

Please lets freely ask questions, share opinion and proffer possible solution as if USA and a greater part of Europe, and Asia can beat certain insecurity challenges and issues, I believe Nigeria and Africa can also toll the line. since 1960 till date, Nigeria has lost too much blood and resourceful lives and persons to matters of insecurity.

I want to believe no society is 100% crime free, but I believe we can do a lot to forestall a lot of rampaging menace in our society that drops everything ranking that pertains to growth and significance for us on the world map. Remember this is Dec 2015? who knows what await us and more lives that must be wasted by the end of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 to only God knows when before we have a society that is prompted to start asking the right and life saving questions to proffer lasting solutions.
Re: Who Are The Militias Rampaging Villages in Nigeria? Are they Herdsmen/Terrorist by donsteady(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2015
I see

(1) (Reply)

How To Access CRUTECH Mop-up Admission List 2015/2016 / TSTRANSCO Electrical Engineering Exam Results 2015 Of Electrical Engineering / Which Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.