Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,260 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish (38906 Views)

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yeye girl

Ur mates are donating for sosoliso crash victims and for needy ones the Yuletide period .. And u're posting about an overfed dead fish
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Dbeze: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Silly so called Nigerian celebs old women dat he refused to grow up
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by sage2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why bore us when you admitted that your fish can be replaced? No living thing dear to someone can be replaced.
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by muller101(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
The poor thing died from negligence.
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by RichDad1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fake black arse forming whity... Mtshew undecided
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by mizzyboy007: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaddi:
Your fish died from over feeding... While at the same time 12 people are scrambling to get a loan of bread in the IDP camps

Lord Have mercy cry
C'mon dude, be reasonable... are u comparing feeding a little gold fish with feeding hundreds of people in IDP camps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by AzontoGhost(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
wink
picsOR:
My response?
maame dokunu lolx wink
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by saintkel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Berrybear:
You lost your stewpid fish nd u ranting on social media... millons of human r dying each day,u don't feel for dem...only God knows if u av blood running tru ur vein..gold fish ko,granite fish ni...ode >:
D truth is dat u r wrong and right at d same time, right bin dat she would help save many lives by contributing to dia well being. Wrong in d sense dat she bot dat fish with her hard earned money, u never gave her a loan or pay rise for it, so its her money and she has got d rite to do wotsoever she wills. Secondly u dnt have to call her names now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let Her organise a befitting Burial for the Goldfish. Nonsense!
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Berrybear:
You lost your stewpid fish nd u ranting on social media... millons of human r dying each day,u don't feel for dem...only God knows if u av blood running tru ur vein..gold fish ko,granite fish ni...ode >:

i don't think that's her problem, not like she's killing the millions. Also she has every right to post anything on her social media page, so i don't see why you're being upset about it, if you can make a change then you should, i don't think it's fair to tackle someone just because of something not important to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by ajepako(f): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everybody forming star grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by enshi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
This empress used to be chocolaty dark...... What's the name of this kind of bleaching abeg.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by cizy: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
priscaoge:
RIP gold Fish, what a tragedy cry cry

A minute of silence in respect of the dead fish angry angry angry

Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

Francizy Ur girlfriend just lost her DEAR FISH grin, the date for the burial will be made known soon cheesy

Sweery, I was banned by a MADrator oh... Band expires on Dec 23rd.. grin cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Empress
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Richy4(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
I no no say Oyibo people don plenty for Nigeria like dis ooo. Una well done cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by priscaoge(f): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
cizy:

Sweery, I was banned by a MADrator oh... Band expires on Dec 23rd.. grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ban kwa? Ha asi na imere gini? Na wa oooo angry angry

Ezigbo MADrator cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by ehis05(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaddi:
Your fish died from over feeding... While at the same time 12 people are scrambling to get a loan of bread in the IDP camps

Lord Have mercy cry

Lol make she go give people 4 IDP camp fish food?? Nawa 4 una oo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by queebeediva(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Breaking news people ! Agbalemo is out ooo!
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by cizy: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ban kwa? Ha asi na imere gini? Na wa oooo angry angry

Ezigbo MADrator cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ezibida siri na'm kpari mmadu oh! cheesy grin cheesy

Oburu ndi beha kpari mmadu kita, the anu bi na ohia enegheri ya anya.. angry

Odi egwu! smiley

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by priscaoge(f): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
cizy:

Ezibida siri na'm kpari onye mmadu oh! cheesy grin cheesy

Oburu ndi beha kpari mmadu kita, the anu bi na ohia enegheri ya anya.. angry

Odi egwu! smiley

Lmao! Inukwa!!! Ndia Bu ezigbo ndi ara.

I gakwara uka? Kedu ka ubochi taa di n'ogbe gi?
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by bamite(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

God! You are an evil person!
weirdo.. No offence, just your dp
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by cizy: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Lmao! Inukwa!!! Ndia Bu ezigbo ndi ara.

I gakwara uka? Kedu ka ubochi taa di n'ogbe gi?

Nne, ugbosi taa na aga nno ofuma! Okwa ahu digi nma, nwanne'm wanyi?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
What is u pple's own with Empress Njamah na?
So becos pple are suffering and dying everyday (which is inevitable) she shld not have a pet again? She shld nt do what makes her happy?

Or what is stopping you guys from contributing to humanity? Or has the responsibility now fallen to only celebrities?

Nigerians can complain eh, I never see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by goshen26: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
rip
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaddi:

Lord Have mercy cry

But is it your fish? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Berrybear:

Whats her Business with millions of people Dying? Did she kill them?
Lastly, the world is over-populated. Lots of stupid people especially in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by serendipityF: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am I d only 1 dat thinks dey look alike?
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
bamite:
weirdo.. No offence, just your dp

I like weird
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by bamite(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

I like weird
wink
Re: Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish by ebenholer(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
it baffles to see nations with large populace with wasteful and non philanthropic nature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes / Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.