Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) (32819 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wah about the loyola students
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by temibobo8(f): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok nice,cool,tanks fr caring...uwc
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Dminister(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
soleexx:
Ehay! Shuld hav inform me...I will donate $2.1billn grin wink embarassed
should have informed me...
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by LemmeFuckYou(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
2000dollars multiply by N270 is how much please?
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by abisola85: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless you
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by soleexx(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dminister:
should have informed me...

Idiot
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Boss13: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
All these people dollarizing our economy. Where did she get the dollars from? Thought CBN has put in place strict policies on dollar sales.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Dminister(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
soleexx:

Idiot
what kind of being are you? I only corrected you to avert embarrassing urself in public fora next time.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Dminister(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
soleexx:

Idiot
what kind of being are you? I only corrected you to avert embarrassing urself in public fora next time.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
lovdoc:
Actress Halima Abubakar made some underprivelaged kids smile this Christmas season..She visited the kids
alongside musicians,YQ,Jaywon and Miss Kogi. She said she donated $2000 to a survivor of the Sosoliso crash. She also thanked Tonto Dikeh for donating N150,000 to her foundation.

''Bless who bless you charity. With me @jaywonjuwonlo @iam_yq @misskogi
I donated 2000$ to the sosoliso survivor. It's notting. kids were abandoned. We will arrest who ever is guilty of this offence, we don't condone this#ambhalimaabubakar''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_czhroEd3_/?taken-by=halimabubakar

If its nothing to you,why tell the public how much you donated.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Which kin hair she put for head again

She con be like all dose demons for Ultimate Power (Ishawuru)
so you watched/saw that movie, shaii!!! that film don tey oo.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by soleexx(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dminister:

Next time correct someone else! And I'm sorry for the "idiot"
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by tellwisdom: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Peanut sad
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by paskilo247(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=bright007 post=41179951]Where did she get the foreign currency from?

I smell Dasukigate here.....

So Halima Abubakar also collected her own shear from Dasuki. ..

u funny o o
No b small
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Skmoda360:

so you watched/saw that movie, shaii!!! that film don tey oo.

Well well

Wish I cud lay my hands on that movie
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
With this single act of benevolence, shown to someone in need,.......may the Almighty God,the giver of life and all good things, replenish you in thousands fold amen.

I'm deeply touched by this,if all our celebrities, our elected officials will give out a penny to the plight of the underprivileged, the society will be even better, by taking away the effects of hardships in their lives..God bless anyone that puts smiles on the faces of some families this season abundantly in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by BossBae1(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
I think she loves herself she way she is.. That's why she hardly give a Bleep to ppl condemning her
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by henryutd(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Icecomrade:
Why dollars.

Nonsense

Because naira is dead.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Donkunxex(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Still in that same dollars... And they will say nigeria economy is not growing.. Piece of shIiit undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Abdullahi02: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
very interesting ,you as well ,help with what Allah help you with
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Emilord(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerians eeh!you will never satisfy them. Just look at someone that does not have much giving to these little kids,and I expected to see people commending her but no,all I see is the reverse. God bless you Halima,you will never lack.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by kayalla(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
...one thing one thing ambassador loding...
God bless am
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by femivita: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”   - Wolfgang Reibe

[image_0]

Yet another year is coming to an end and we all now look back to see how well we did, some of us did exceedingly well, some average while others badly but what separate us all is 'commitment'.

RiskTakers is one month old and we are giving back to our users, the 20 most creative comments gets the blog t-shirts free.

Be creative and win our t-shirts

Describe your 2015 in one sentence

http://www.risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/12/be-creative-and-describe-your-2015-in.html to participate
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by adellam16(f): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Noise maker! Who ask u? Y r nigerian celebs so loud wen they do something charitable. Ode
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by adellam16(f): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emilord:
Nigerians eeh!you will never satisfy them. Just look at someone that does not have much giving to these little kids,and I expected to see people commending her but no,all I see is the reverse. God bless you Halima,you will never lack.
sweetheart u don't understand, she is d one announcing it. D survivor's folks should b d ones to do d announcement. Elders said dat the left hand must not know what the right hand is doing. U should not start announcing ur good deeds and praise urself. Those who u did it for will sing ur praise instead.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by Emilord(m): 1:44am On Dec 21, 2015
adellam16:
sweetheart u don't understand, she is d one announcing it. D survivor's folks should b d ones to do d announcement. Elders said dat the left hand must not know what the right hand is doing. U should not start announcing ur good deeds and praise urself. Those who u did it for will sing ur praise instead.
lolz...I think I understand better now. One shouldn't blow one's trumpet. All d same,she tried.
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by MabraO: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Why won't naira always depreciate wen we now spend dollars in Nigeria.

Is dollar now our currency?
Yet some people will blame government for d fall in naira
Re: Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) by adellam16(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Emilord:
lolz...I think I understand better now. One shouldn't blow one's trumpet. All d same,she tried.
true she did try sha. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.