Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,824 members, 7,889,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 (879 Views)

The Sims 3 Pc - Cheats & Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
Is anyone a Sims lover?

Let's share ideas!
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by ElRazur: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
I have never understood what the game is about. Please enlighten me. Does it play like pro evo? grin
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2009
How do I explain?

Uhm create people, give them a house, find them a job, make them have kids and give them a wonderful life until death comes for them.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Shentz(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
Can you believe that the The Sims 3 which i just bought is not campatible with my system requirements

Are you playing it now? This is sooooo unfair And i just absolutely love it soo much i bought majority of the Sims 2 collection

but do you think EA would still design further expansion pack for the The Sims 2?
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by StrStruck(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
I read it was a let down, especially if you were really into Sims 2.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
*Shentz*:

Can you believe that the The Sims 3 which i just bought is not campatible with my system requirements

Are you playing it now? This is sooooo unfair And i just absolutely love it soo much i bought majority of the Sims 2 collection

but do you think EA would still design further expansion pack for the The Sims 2?

Of course, while we wait for the Sims 4. cheesy

How come it's not compatible? What OS are you using?
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I read it was a let down, especially if you were really into Sims 2.

You mean it's not so good? I really want to get the game and I am so so into the Sims 2. I have succeeded in building a wonderful city!
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by StrStruck(f): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
For one, EA has banned people from creating custom content and modding the game which in my opinion made the Sims 2 100x better. They want gamers to buy from the EA store.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

For one, EA has banned people from creating custom content and modding/soiling the game which in my opinion made the Sims 2 100x better. They want gamers to buy from the EA store.

Naaaaaa! sad
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by StrStruck(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
I know!!!

I'll wait for a while and see if they change anything for I buy it. Sims 2 is not boring to me yet.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I know!!!

I'll wait for a while and see if they change anything for I buy it. Sims 2 is not boring to me yet.

They won't want to lose their admirers. They'll compromise.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Badriyyah(f): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Got it the day it came out and I love it!!!! I have all the sims 2 and all the expansion packs, so I didn't want to buy Sims 3 at first, but I don't regret getting it, no more annoying load time. Love the create a sim, we can visit our friends, go shopping, There's potential in this one, can't wait to see what kind of expansion packs they are going to release,
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
Badriyyah:

Got it the day it came out and I love it!!!! I have all the sims 2 and all the expansion packs, so I didn't want to buy Sims 3 at first, but I don't regret getting it, no more annoying load time. Love the create a sim, we can visit our friends, go shopping, There's potential in this one, can't wait to see what kind of expansion packs they are going to release,

*my eyes dey do me twinkle twinkle little star*
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Badriyyah(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2009
michelin89:

*my eyes dey do me twinkle twinkle little star*

grin grin, You'll love it. I've spent hours playing it and can't get enough.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Shentz(f): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
My system is Windows Vista but my RAM is too small and the GHz i think?

And its like now i have lost some of the expansion pack for the Sims 2 so I don't particularly want to buy them again but I was playing the The Sims 3 on my friend's comoputer and i wasn't not was enthusiatic as I should have been just staring at the computer really
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by echowords(m): 2:00am On Jul 23, 2009
wow. it neva seizes to amaze just how different we are from women.
Re: I Am Super Excited For The Sims 3 by Ayhor2unde(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2009
Na wa o!didnt no anyone culd like talkless of love dat wik thin.una dey try. undecided

(1) (Reply)

PSP Wanted / Crown Heights Chess Challenge / Your Questions At The Right Place, Friendosphere Is Here For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.