Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

So Tired Of Engineering Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Tired Of Engineering Guys. (565 Views)

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! / I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. / Am So Tired Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Onogueks(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
am on holidays now. I will really love to know people from other faculties preferably humanities, education and social sciences. currently 300lv EEE
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by benedictnsi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Onogueks:
am on holidays now. I will really love to know people from other faculties preferably humanities, education and social sciences.

What do you wanna learn boy.....
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by politricks: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Onogueks:
am on holidays now. I will really love to know people from other faculties preferably humanities, education and social sciences. currently 300lv EEE
Them collect your babe, i hear they are good at such.
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Onogueks(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=politricks post=41181061]Them collect your babe, i hear they are good at such.

lol. there are cool, just that I have been seeing this guys for three years now.
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Danfuster(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dude! I do feel your pain cos Engineering can be one he'll of a social life killer. You're gonna be so around males cos not so much females take the course and those few females that do are probably SU. This effect is so potent that you don't seem to care what you look dressed up, this is also encouraged by the isolation of this faculty from the rest of the school.
In other words I think OP just wanna have more female friends or see more female faces.
I went through this faculty, studied EEE and I'm proud to bear the B.Eng honor cheesy
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Onogueks:
Hmm tired of engineering? .. Why?
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Onogueks(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
klassique, will like to chat with you
Re: So Tired Of Engineering Guys. by Onogueks(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
danfuster you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate woman or not??type of mans wickedness / To The Ladies, Do You Like Men With Huge Backside / Is This Killing Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.