Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby (33773 Views)

Veteran Actor & Ace Broadcaster Sadiq Daba Thanks Nigerians At Women Arise / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba & Her White Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by MzzCutiy: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Unsad(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
sinaj:
Cute babies loading... smiley
Lets make somee angry
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Nice one but don't know her. What station is she with?

she cast news for silverbird lagos
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by muller101(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
u sure? Cos I wan curse am o.
u are free
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by bayonino: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
realGURU:
D oyimbo na mumu na, c hw he fine pass her, so with this her hair attachement and bleached skin will come attract him meanwhile If you are a new student in university , 100level or predigree in any nigerian university ,congratulations! To those still striving , we pray u make it one day AMEN.
i know you must do physics as one of pure science subject.
What you see in undergraduate physics course is different from your 0-level physics.
Back to when i was a @ my 100level in university , i found physics extremely difficult, ranging from few lectures, no materials to read to no one to put me through.
I decided to put up a project, physics tutorials online, titled derivations of physics equations, relations and formulars for undergraduate studies.
As a physicist graduates i know the challenges ahead and i decided to put down this tutorials for free.
You can see it @ http://physics.sasuwa.info
if you have children, friends or colleaques as university freshers, you can send them to the above continue reading
lolz ..l was about saying that too..cant some of these ladies do without make up and enhancements...later they complain about cheating husbands!
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fugly couple.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't know her
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Mariecakes(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
HML
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by olabukola: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
D oyibo na from where? Bangladish?
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by FisifunKododada: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
sinaj:
Cute babies loading... smiley

cool Green cards (for her and entire family) loading...
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by fireforfire: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

So black dudes have finished ba? don't worry white boo. We all know that whites invented "divorce" while we blacks invented for "better for worse". Don't worry i wish you guys the best of luck since we know from the moment the ring enters the hand that the divorce alert system has been activated. Wes Ballance that's british, hehe that's five years before you know what will happen wink

Congrats to them.

#Not_hating_honest_truth
what are u blabbing up n down?
E dey pain u say she.marry oyibo?
na only oyibo dey divorce?.
Guy abeg swerve go one side ur negative comments.

To Adaure happy maried life jawe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:
okay.

And they will produce mixed children.

Not necessarily.

What if they adopted children from Switzerland and Kenya?
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Heromaniaa: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Speechless3:
White men are in now abii?

Happy married life.

I need my white boo too embarassed
Your dp leaves me speechless. Forget white boos. Black boos rock.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Green cards (for her and entire family) loading...

How do you define entire family?

Have you read up on the requirements for that on USCIS website lately?
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by damton(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Not necessarily.

What if they adopted children from Switzerland and Kenya?

The that is not their products but adoptions
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:

The that is not their products but adoptions

Nigeria and her citizens have a long way to go in regards to adoption - sigh.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by FisifunKododada: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

How do you define entire family?

Have you read up on the requirements for that on USCIS website lately?

Easy - she gets green card due to marriage. She brings in her brother/sister to come and school. They finish schooling. Get a job with hubby's connection and process their own green cards. Get it?
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wow. MY NAME-SAKE.
HML to her
#Ilovemyname
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Easy - she gets green card due to marriage. She brings in her brother/sister to come and school. They finish schooling. Get a job with hubby's connection and process their own green cards. Get it?

Okay so her marriage to allegedly a USC is not granting the siblings automatic GC but is simply an opportunity to emigrate.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Speakdatruth: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

So black dudes have finished ba? don't worry white boo. We all know that whites invented "divorce" while we blacks invented for "better for worse". Don't worry i wish you guys the best of luck since we know from the moment the ring enters the hand that the divorce alert system has been activated. Wes Ballance that's british, hehe that's five years before you know what will happen wink

Congrats to them.

#Not_hating_honest_truth
bad belle
why not just type Happy married life and get out tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by mahyowah(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Speechless3:
Happy married life.
you need a telescope to find one?
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by FisifunKododada: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Okay so her marriage to allegedly a USC is not granting the siblings automatic GC but is simply an opportunity to emigrate.

Her marriage gives her automatic GC which she can then use to extend GC opportunities for members of her family.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
martineverest:
This girl has suddenly turned white. Bleached people everywhere

Could remember her on stv news. She used to form phonetics by talking with her nose.

Ha wow, you've exposed this girl haha.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by sage2(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Speechless3:

Happy married life.

Are you sure you want to give up the black mamba? There is nothing like the big, strong and reliable black mamba.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by damton(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nigeria and her citizens have a long way to go in regards to adoption - sigh.

You see

I don't think you understand the concept of ADOPTION and how wide and voluminous it is

For your information, The word ADOPTION is a relative term
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by TruthHurts1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Another Kate Henshaw loading. Black people are so dumb. Rejecting your own kind to marry from a race who have always held you in contempt. Ewu Onye Ocha
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by princejayboss: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
miqos02:
ok

HML.... My biggest problem is the Igbo red cap..... We igbos we are losing it ..... We have got respect our culture a bit
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by needrealuvabj81: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
go online but never fall for a dirty one pls for papers grin grin grin grin grin also get ready for weaker erection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin goodluck adaku
Speechless3:

Happy married life.

Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
green card
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by DipoDee: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seems Naija gals are now wiser..show the men they can go take Several seats with their crassness and hypocrisy

tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:

You see

I don't think you understand the concept of ADOPTION and how wide and voluminous it is

For your information, The word ADOPTION is a relative term

I've forgotten more about adoption than you'll learn in two lifetimes.

Adoption is wide and voluminous in Nigeria? Is this why you're not considering adopted child as product of a family?

Much still needs to be learnt by you on the matter.
Re: Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby by joseph1832(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
HML Adaure. Wish you the best as you settle in marital bliss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Carries His Two Daughters In US Consular General's House / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage In Nice Outfit / Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.