Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,710 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Behind The Mask - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind The Mask (878 Views)

Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Mask Hunter / The Mask 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Mask by RCAZY(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
This Story “hustler line” Is Solely Written By:
Edwin S Stephen (trigger-rcazy)
No part of it should be reproduced in any form or copied to other sites without the approval of the writer.
The story is 100% fiction. Nothing in the story is real. Pure imagery made by me.[/color]
[b]
Email: edwinstephen13@ gmail.com
Author: Rcazy
All Rights Reserved ©2015.
-------------------------------------------
Prologue
weather is cold and harsh, area quiet, some where down niger delta slump... (welcome to mama p store, motto smoke and die well.)
Rokwei: mama p abeg give me smoke and one shot of sprit, i dy cold year
mama p: rokwei the sprirt, he don tay since you march my store, how the family na
Rokwei: mama p dis one you dy ask for my family, which one na cause i know fit remeba when last i nack kpenkus
mama p: hmmm na wa for you, take your smoke nd drink(drop it and leave)
Rowkei: na wa for people shall, i neva c wetin people no go tak, any way sha my way na my way........
John togo: Rowkei my man, the only man make Bleep 6kpenkus and he no tear, oboy how levelz na, dis wan we c u hope all is well.
Rowkei: togo the crazy buffalo soilder, you dey mental abi, so you sef want make i die..
Re: Behind The Mask by RCAZY(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abeg make una comment and criticim is wel cum
Re: Behind The Mask by Haryanfe7(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
**following**
Re: Behind The Mask by RCAZY(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
John togo: oboy no take am too far na, na joke i dey joke with you, know take am too serious.
Rokwei: but you need to know the kind joke where you dey joke, cuz i fit light you up
john togo: mama p abeg bring me three wrap of smoke and a shot of pelebe, that remind me rokwei how you take see the country economical, fuelitical, money devaluation
Rowkei: JT me self don tire for this our internal displaced political, with wishwand promise that never come true
John togo: Rowkei na truth you talk shall but me self don tire for this country.
Rowkei: wetin man pikin go do now, just hustle,pray and chop up.
Enter mama p
mama p: john togo long lost gallant soilder, take your stuff, Rowkei na true you talk.
Rowkei: mama d mama abeg make they leave 9ja for d politcal to rule and d street,creek for the boiz to rule
John Togo: mama p you never hear the slang
mama p: which one na Togo yarn me mata
John Togo: (laughing) mama p wetin rowkei try to tell you say everybody na king for he lane. (mama p leaves)
KOKOROKO KOKOROKO
Rowkei: Mama p come collect your pay, make i see road, John i wan waka go find chop
(Rowkei leaves)
John Togo: mama p i wan march go field, i go pay you later (john togo leaves).................................

(2:45pm) footsteps thunding, vecihles apporacing, public speaker blasting information of diffrent kind, commuter chanting bustop, hawkers, sellers trying to win the mind of every buyers, everyone going about doing their bussiness....
Downtown in boma, 4 men in black attire amumnition of diffrent kind spraying bullet around to unknow destination, heavy running footsteps, everyone trying to take shelter, bullet razing the air, heart beat racing high.. Inside mantel bank, six men dress in scary attire with arm of diffrent kind
Mr A: everybody lie down now!
Shots in the air
Mr B: where is the manager office
Mr C: (thick deep voice) una know hear abi una deaf ( somebody point to the left side)
Mr A: C,D,AND E go get that monkey out now!
(Manager shivering )
Mr A: open the bank valut now, before i waste your life?
( police station D zone)
caller: hello hello!
Reciever: what your emergency
caller: plss there is a bank robbery currently going on in boma the name of the bank is mantel,
reciver: what are the kind of weapon been used
caller: they have ak 47, love-vendor action, bazoka, machine gun, grande, and tear gas with an armor tank
reciever: Don't worry back up will be on the way now thank you
(mantel bank)
Mr A: boys let leave this place now with some information for the cops( shot the manager, and two civilian victims)
Mr A: Code red in out, apporaching the space, redraw to transportation.
engine starting, reversing (everybody step in)
Mr A: boys weldone,
engine moves with speed
An hour later siren could be hear apporaching the operation site boma (mantel bank) everybody scatter for being victim of unwanted arrest.
officer okoro: why is everybody running away?
Before he step out, stones, pure water, bottles, are being throw to the apporaching police van with member of the public chanting late comer go! late comer go! We know want una
the situation could not be control
officer okoro: john reverse and make a U turn to back to base.
Officer john: yes sir
Re: Behind The Mask by RCAZY(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Make una try comment na, know just read and go, because i got enough stuff to blow your mind
Re: Behind The Mask by RCAZY(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
CON'T
officer okoro: john reverse and make a U turn to back to base
officer john: yes sir!
Officer okoro(thinking: so now me they want send go war front make i do die, yet i have not been paid salary)
.......................... ........ ..........
An uncompleted building, looking scanty and smell of feaces, Entering the building Ten heft men with what seems like bags of money, jubilating about their operation success
Mr A: ( Angry voice) silent everybody!
Unsion quietness could be felt in their presence
Mr k: boss wetin be ur own self
Mr A: oboy you want make i blast you down, shut up now, before i lose my temper
Mr K: (murmuring)
Mr A: boys we did a good show there, but what is a success without action.
Mr B: lets leave that aside are share our loots and disembark this is suppose to be our last operation.
MR A: ok (shared the loot among their members)
Mr B: this is where we call it end of the road, remeber i no know you oh ( everybody leaves the building)...................
Five years later
Shopmall lekki, someone is seen standing in walking out of mall, charles is pacing to get something (both bump into each other)
Charles: i'm sorry miss
Sarah: better watch the way you talk and next time watch your way
Charles: excuse me, but i just apologies to you know now and by the way my name is Charles
Sarah: and what good about your name that i want too know excuse me (tried to leave, but was drawn back by charles )
Charles: thats rude okay, but atleast tell me your name
Sarah: excuse me, and don't ever tried that again with me
(she leaves to her car, start the engine, reverse and drove out of the vicinity, Standing alone)
Charles: damn! Thats too rude for a lady, to a gentleman like me (leaves)
inside the car thinking
sarah: (who the hell does is he, bump into me and asking for my name, i'm rude too him, i own him an apology) ****
The house where Sarah lived was at the end of a wide, dead end estate. His neighbors are friendly and never intruded. Sarah unlocked her front doors and walked into the familiar confines of the big cabin. A long hall led to the kitchen, past a spare bedroom. The flo
or, tile all round, the living and dining areas were in one room at the front, the living room is well furnished, with air-condition, 7.5' inches plasma t.v
she just picked up a favorite romance novel from her shelf and settled back to read it, with the low background song by Akon titled lonely from her Samsung home theatre, soon she was caught up in the novel and reality thankfully vanished for a little while, grin grin, grin grin
she pick up and answer
Sarah: Hello
(caller from the other end of the line)
Caller: hello is this miss sarah love
Sarah: yes and may i know whom i'm speaking with
caller: i'm doctor chris of Stephen blessing hospital, a old lady was been rush here unconscious by a gentle young man, he claimed she was involed in an accident, she is responding to the treatment given to her, few minute ago she mention your name and number
Sarah: (shivering) sir that is my mom, which where is your hospital located at pls (shaky voice)
Doctor chris: kilometre 12 lekki expressway behind shoprite
Sarah: (shaky) okay sir i will be there in not less than 30min thank you7
Doctor chris: you're welcome (end the conversation)
sarah head for her car key, exit door.
STEPHEN BLESSING HOSPITAL
A well furnished building, gate open, lamborgini drove in, sarah rush inside hasty to reception desk.
Sarah: where is doctor chirs
receptionist: calm down madam, do you've an appointement with him
Sarah: yes no yes, he called me few minute ago, a paitent was rush in here few minute ago
receptionist: okay madam, go straight, turn left and you will see his office
Sarah: thank you miss
knock knock
Doctor chris: come in
Sarah: good afternoon sir am sarah love by name
Doctor Chris: oh i see, miss sarah you're welcome your mom is in a critcal condition when brought here, but now she is stable and resting now
Sarah: thank you sir, can i see her now
Doctor chris: sure you can, come with me please to ward A
ward A
mummy sarah: sarah my daughter,
Sarah: mom, how are you feeling now?
Mummy sarah: i feel much better now, thanks to that young man ( eyes gazing around) doctor where is he
Sarah: doctor who is she talking about
Doctor Chris: yes, there was a young man that brought her here, but he left few minute ago
Mommy sarah: i was knock down by a running motorcycle but was rush in here by stranger, i need to thank him, will you do that for me, sarah
Sarah: yes mom, but that is if i see him again
doctor did he leave his contact
Doctor Chris: no madam, but he did paid the bill and promise to check back
Mommy Sarah: wow, that is very kind and nice of him
Sarah: doctor when is my mom going to be discharge
Doctor chris: later this evening
Mommy Sarah: hello my queen
Sarah: hmmm mommy, is there anything you want, cause am heading to Taste fried chicken
Mommy sarah: just get me 1liter of ice-cream, that will do

(1) (Reply)

Broken Promises: A Poem On Nigeria / The Shot / Help I Need Guardlines On Hw To Write A Good Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.