Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her (539 Views)

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by rolexsms(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Cp0dIzuBrbk/VnbuaeX5SVI/AAAAAAAHu3o/MlHjgCYIB38/s400/burna1.jpg[/img]
Burnaboy has lost one of his biggest fans to the cold hands of death. He took to his Instagram to make the announcement and to pay a touching tribute to the young woman named Anita. He wrote:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sjFpNbZsgeg/VnbusDUUEbI/AAAAAAAHu38/yB1AesETmuA/s400/burna2.jpg[/img]
"I've lost my biggest fan @anita__chekwas and honestly I've seen the worst things there are to see in this world and I've endured the worst type of pains in my lifetime but NEVER in my life have I felt more of a failure than I feel today. This girl has had my back since I started this career and as much as I appreciate her and everyone like her, I have not done a very good job showing it and making them feel the true love I have for them. Here I find myself wishing that I could have reached out somehow, I should have followed her on every social media platform, I should have given her shout outs or even gifts on her birthday, I should have bin there for her as she has always bin there for me, who knows if that could have made things different or at least made her that much Happier. I know her beautiful soul is up there with my brother Gambo watching over me. I apologize to every fan That Has ever felt unappreciated nd every true fan that I haven't bin able to find or reach out to and From now on I will do everything I can to make my true Fans and supporters feel as Loved and appreciated as I truly feel for them from the depths of my soul.#RIP Anita."
[img]http://3.bp..com/-96SZpkN3HLw/VnbukdDj-bI/AAAAAAAHu30/zqUXXbT0XQI/s400/burna.jpg[/img]

source www.amebocity.com/2015/12/burnaboy-loses-ardent-fan-wishes-he-had.html
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by MoonChildng: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awwww
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
RIP pretty lady sad
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sad!!!

See as the bae fine sad
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
awwww am so gonna cry rite now! sad cry
RIP dear. its ok burna. we forgive u kiss
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by Sarimah(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
RIP cry
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
This fine babe gone? cry......and the ugly airheaded bimbos are allowed to walk free and wound my eyes..... life is just unfair!!!!!.... RIP .
Re: Burnaboy Loses An Ardent Fan, Wishes He Had Done More For Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / OMG!!! People Say I Look Like Djimon Gaston Hounsou. / Celebrity: Prince Eke & Wife Muma Gee Shares Adorable Pictuers Of Their Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.