Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

#whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter (964 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by benzics(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
It's no doubt that the last 7months have been one of the worst since the return of democracy in 1999. The presidency have left the economy sector hanging while pursuing corruption amidst all Nigeria's Problem.

Remember #DasukiGate #Buharigate Nigerians are back with #WhoWillTellThePresident

So what do you want to tell the president??
See tweets below. https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23WhoWillTellThePresident&s=tyah

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by wayaa007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
well, this is rather unexpected, given the clamor for change, all i'll say is PMB is not the change Nigeria needs, the change we need is you and I, i wonder who will tell the President that

2 Likes

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by HtwoOw: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
#whowilltellthepresident that sum people are not happy that kaduna refinery has resumed production @110,000 capacity

2 Likes

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by omowolewa: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
That, itswell with Nigeria.
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by fistonati(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some people's interest will be hindered if they tell d president. #theywonttellthepresident
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by fistonati(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
You're on point, but still some people will quote you upside down like d way they're reasoning
wayaa007:
well, this is rather unexpected, given the clamor for change, all i'll say is PMB is not the change Nigeria needs, the change we need is you and I, i wonder who will tell the President that
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by obasiken: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Whowilltellthepresident that he is a dullard. That Nigerians are not cattle.

2 Likes

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by sammyj: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
CBN is confuse on jow to run this economy. PMB should do some fast before the CBN boss runs this country down all his policies lately has been counter productive! !!
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by kenny987(f): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
#WhoWillTellThePresident that he has surrounded himself with d same criminal contents of PDP and that APC has no cleansing power to save?

#WhoWillTellThePresident that apart from 'fighting corruption' that there are other areas which must be addressed and that the rule of law is not his to be toyed with? That he cannot pick n choose which judgment of the courts to obey or not to obey?

#WhoWillTellThePresident that corruption in Nigeria started from when numbers were falsified to give the North numerical advantage and not just from 2010?

4 Likes

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by meezynetwork(m): 4:46am On Dec 21, 2015
#WhoWillTellThePresident that we are still buying pms at 130 with long queue while Ghana have reduce theirs.
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 21, 2015
wayaa007:

Really? PMB is not the change huh? Funny, it begins with him, we are all involve in this change but if someone who is the number citizen of a country can not do anything tell me the reason why you and i should do it when the moral is not there?

1 Like

Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by Holywizard: 6:19am On Dec 21, 2015
#whowilltellthepresident that prostitutes in imo state ve increased in their charges via high fuel price, employment etc...
Re: #whowilltellthepresident: Hash Tag Now Trending On Twitter by CallPolice: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund / Buhari Is Still A Dictator and a Hypocrite . (shame) / Finally Edo Pensioners Get Gratuities - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.