Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Her Vagina Stinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Vagina Stinks (1162 Views)

Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Vagina Stinks by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
So there's this Girl of mine, Word on the streets was she likes Dark 6ft .5 in Athletic Track and Soccer Star players cool. So I decided to Bed her.

After the second date last week, she invited me back to her apartment and we had pure carnal fun. I called her to hangout with me in my New Frat house with my frat brothers. When she came I secured a room and we got down to business.

I couldn't stand the stench of her pussy when I went down on her, is she even aware of it? Anyways I am at a dilemma because this Girl is a one of a kind girl( 5ft 7 Asian with a phat ass and nice tits_), and I have no plans on ending our sexual relationships soon.

Guy's do you have any idea on what I can do to help her smelling pussy as this didn't happen when we first had sex so I'm suspecting that she isn't the most meticulous of groomers
Re: Her Vagina Stinks by Donpressman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Her Vagina Stinks by Specialbaby(f): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Google is your friend.
Re: Her Vagina Stinks by omooba969(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Next time, just pour ayamase on her kittycat & you are good to go. grin
Re: Her Vagina Stinks by SINNZ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
You're an iidiot undecided . NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Vagina Stinks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
Google is your friend.

[size=18pt]Google brought me to Nairaland undecided[/size]
Re: Her Vagina Stinks by RexKexMilann: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Half of the Girls on this Forum that Are Forming "Big" will Still be Carrying Smelly Vagiina Up & Downangry.

Continue, We don't Know you BUT God doesundecided.

2 Likes

Re: Her Vagina Stinks by Chomsky1967(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:
So there's this Girl of mine, Word on the streets was she likes Dark 6ft .5 in Athletic Track and Soccer Star players cool. So I decided to Bed her.

After the second date last week, she invited me back to her apartment and we had pure carnal fun. I called her to hangout with me in my New Frat house with my frat brothers. When she came I secured a room and we got down to business.

I couldn't stand the stench of her pussy when I went down on her, is she even aware of it? Anyways I am at a dilemma because this Girl is a one of a kind girl( 5ft 7 Asian with a phat ass and nice tits_), and I have no plans on ending our sexual relationships soon.

Guy's do you have any idea on what I can do to help her smelling pussy as this didn't happen when we first had sex so I'm suspecting that she isn't the most meticulous of groomers
Make her eat pineapples and strawberries, that's barring any form of infection or a lax personal hygiene regimen

(1) (Reply)

On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? / Boyfriend Promised To Take You Out In Exchange For Se.x But Broke His Promise? / How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.