Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video (9183 Views)

Biafra Officially Participates In Boxing In Thailand Beats An Iranian To Stupor / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Rikidony:

those Iranians are up for smething, fg should monitor those guys
unfortunately, there is nothing the Nigerian government can do. They are already involved in battles in Iraq, Syria and recently started harming shia followers in yemen. Nigeria is probably next on their list. I guess the COAS is not current with global trends especially in the middle East.
The only consolation is that their activities would be restricted to the north since it's a shia vs Sunni affair.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Rikidony:
the guess claim that Nigerian army, bokoharam and CAN are the devils attacking shias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-lRhaK-uY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

lalasticlala

seun
I would send press TV an email to show them pictures of CAN members visiting and consoling with the shia's in Nigeria. They should please leave CAN out of Northern Nigeria biggest d.ick contest.

There are thousands of YouTube views already, obviously not from Nigeria but shia countries, as Nigerians can't really afford to watch 12 minute YouTube videos with their precious mb's.

4 Likes

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by amaechi1: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2015
I am quite sure that even the devil who is the father of liers will be astonished by the magnitude of lies gushing out from both the presenter and the analyst.

Secondly, it is crystal clear this presentation was fabricated to smear the Nigerian State and infuse more confusion in the street. It was never mentioned that the group barricaded the way and almost stop COAS from going through.

Thirdly, it is time for every well meaning Nigeria to defend this country from the grand plan of foreign influence to plunge us into another crises. Rather than running down our national institution we should assist in our little way to build this country.

Finally, our national TV stations should come up with programmes that would portray our nation in good light. Showcase peaceful nigeria could be.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

Ihe mmadu n'eme ka ihe di mma erika o! Ma akwukwo a na gu, ma iru oru...ihe nine nocha

Ok. I think I've done the bit I can do before I cause an earthquake with the next thing I'll type grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by PreyingMantis(m): 4:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:
O kwa obodo han, obu kwa obodo anyi
Something tells me you're Yoruba..... Or born and raised in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Something tells me you're Yoruba..... Or born and raised in Yorubaland.

The later. I'm learning to read and write. Speaking is no issue for me. I can tell you that I've really improve. Still learning though

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by arewaboy(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The Iranians should know the Sunni Muslims planned and carried out the attack. The Southern Christians have nothing to do with the killing of their Shia brothers. Let them confront Buhari, Buratai and El-rufai who are all Sunni muslims and leave the southern christians out of their wars. Thank you

simple..
you are a coward. they (Iranians) dont care wether there is North or South Nigeria, all they know is that Nigeria must account for its rudeness. they are out for revenge on the whole of Nigeria irrespective of its religious differences ir tribal and regional divisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Kestolovee95(f): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2015
arewaboy:

simple..
you are a coward. they (Iranians) dont care wether there is North or South Nigeria, all they know is that Nigeria must account for its rudeness. they are out for revenge on the whole of Nigeria irrespective of its religious differences ir tribal and regional divisions.

Southern christians won't be drawn into your sunni vs shia wars. The Iranians will continue to be enlightened about who killed their shia brothers. I have sent them an email already on presstv and i implore all southern christians to do the same. You blood-spilling beasts in the north should take the nuke not Southern christians. Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by sinkhole: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
We should just know that many muslims listen to PressTV in Nigeria, and they already beleive the lies! So when the reprisal starts no muslim will be attacked, be it sunni or shiite, the attack will be mainly on christians and government.
Christians, whether middlebelt or southerner, should be ready for another round of slaugthering
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by PreyingMantis(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:
The later. I'm learning to read and write. Speaking is no issue for me. I can tell you that I've really improve. Still learning though
Your writing is ok... Just that you write with a Yoruba accent. That's how I got the clue...

Ha - Igbo
Han - Yoruba accent
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by EternalTruths: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2015
arewaboy:

simple..

It is your war

Christians won't be dragged into your senseless war kiss
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by vedaxcool(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

One thing you should know is that Iran don't know Northern or Southern Nigeria. All they know is Nigeria and from that youtube video all Nigerians are involved in the massacre of the Shiites. So where do you want to run to?

You can only reason with someone with functional brain.
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by vedaxcool(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
arewaboy:

simple..

Bros ignore the ebelefool
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Candyrain(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Your writing is ok... Just that you write with a Yoruba accent. That's how I got the clue...

Ha - Igbo
Han - Yoruba accent

Oh really? My bad. Now I've learnt this. No more mistake

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by sanmibukunmi: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Iran will soon start arming these shiits.....the video is away of justifying it....our government needs to act really fast.....I don't want Nigeria to become a Yemen....
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by sanmibukunmi: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2015
saxywale:

I would send press TV an email to show them pictures of CAN members visiting and consoling with the shia's in Nigeria. They should please leave CAN out of Northern Nigeria biggest d.ick contest.

There are thousands of YouTube views already, obviously not from Nigeria but shia countries, as Nigerians can't really afford to watch 12 minute YouTube videos with their precious mb's.
I will do that too
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by orunto27: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2015
The Shiites infiltrated CAN, bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen, Kogi and Kebbi states Muslims, Biafra etc to fight The Nigerian Military.
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by ibautodealer(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
This Iranian media is trying to further complicate an already complicated issue, their information is highly slanderous and outrageous. i think they are trying to antagonise the world against Nigeria because i wonder their intent behind inflating the number of casualties. Instead of the media to correct the uncivil nature of those Shia people causing mayhem in the country by educating them of what constructive protest entails, what is peaceful about a protest where other people's rights are been trampled upon when protesters carry weapons and other instruments of assault instead of placards and banners as we can all see in the video uploaded on youtube where the Nigeria Army cheifs were trying to appease them to give way for their convoy before the situation arose to the point the Army used force. Let us all as Nigerians and Africans ignore the biased information this Iranian media is broadcasting and also the recommendations of thier interviewee, who is also a close friend to the Shia leader because it will further aggravate the situation. Moreover, if the Iranian media can't help suggest practicable ways to mediate the issue, they should please stay out of it and also remember that Nigeria is not in the Middle East.

NB: i never commended the military actions against the Shia.

God bless Everyone
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
GOD bless the Universe.

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by truthonmission: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
amaechi1:
I am quite sure that even the devil who is the father of liers will be astonished by the magnitude of lies gushing out from both the presenter and the analyst.

Secondly, it is crystal clear this presentation was fabricated to smear the Nigerian State and infuse more confusion in the street. It was never mentioned that the group barricaded the way and almost stop COAS from going through.

Thirdly, it is time for every well meaning Nigeria to defend this country from the grand plan of foreign influence to plunge us into another crises. Rather than running down our national institution we should assist in our little way to build this country.

Finally, our national TV stations should come up with programmes that would portray our nation in good light. Showcase peaceful nigeria could be.

God Bless Nigeria
Curse be unto you and Nigeria. ...... Portray your nation in good light? Your national institutions that has destreoy the land and people? Curse be unto you for supporting this evil country embarassed
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The Iranians should know the Sunni Muslims planned and carried out the attack. The Southern Christians have nothing to do with the killing of their Shia brothers. Let them confront Buhari, Buratai and El-rufai who are all Sunni muslims and leave the southern christians out of their wars. Thank you

Coward!
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

Pray tell, what is d business of a Christian especially in d southern n middle belt areas of Nigeria with this pissing contest bw sunni and shiites? This is how they brainwash those who don't know better n b4 u know it, an Igbo man in Sabon gari will be killed and no one will be held accountable.

Another coward from Biafra creek.

@bold, how do you come with this statistic that it is between Sunni versus Shiit? Are all military that carry this attack sunni?

No wonder Biafra always reason through their anus.
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:
This is d reason why it is best to be divided so as to be separate from crap like this when it begins to get funny. People that don't understand the importance of Biafra continue to put it down...

Pray tell, what is d business of a Christian especially in d southern n middle belt areas of Nigeria with this pissing contest bw sunni and shiites? This is how they brainwash those who don't know better n b4 u know it, an Igbo man in Sabon gari will be killed and no one will be held accountable.

@bold, how do you come with this statistic that it is between Sunni versus Shiit? Are all military that carry this attack sunni?

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by porshuch: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
That man is stupid, he should be arrested for trying to instigate war in Nigeria. Tunder fire all the Shiite or shit. Religion of war.
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Rikidony(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
lalasticlala

seun
mynd44
afam4eva

front page
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Pontaboki: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
God Purnish you.The Zoo must Collapse and the North will just be like Somaliaquote author=amaechi1 post=41192917]I am quite sure that even the devil who is the father of liers will be astonished by the magnitude of lies gushing out from both the presenter and the analyst.

God Bless Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yep, ur rudeness and dumbness is legendary...ride on. If it is not a fight between the islamic sects of d sunni n shiites what is Iran's business? Silly kid...u do reason thru d anus

Naijacitizen:

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:
Yep, ur rudeness and dumbness is legendary...ride on. If it is not a fight between the islamic sects of d sunni n shiites what is Iran's business? Silly kid...u do reason thru d anus

Your husband's rooster is growing hard. Go and give him your pussy. Bitch!
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Your husband's rooster is growing hard. Go and give him your pussy. Bitch!

Still proves me right...nothing but a silly kid with a smart phone.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Rikidony(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
kenny987:

U GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
kenny987:

That is how you people calling every man a kid nd I am not surprising because this have been capricious of nowadays online ladies.
Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by kenny987(f): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Naijacitizen:

That is how you people calling every man a kid nd I am not surprising because this have been capricious of nowadays online ladies.

Then act like a man cos grown men don't go around saying people reason from the anus due to their opinions or refer to personal lives like u did calling ur wife to ride ur dick cos u were wild n ready...certainly not on a public forum.

Behave like u want to be addressed. Have a good morning.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video by Naijacitizen(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
kenny987:

Then act like a man cos grown men don't go around saying people reason from the anus due to their opinions or refer to personal lives like u did calling ur wife to ride ur dick cos u were wild n ready...certainly not on a public forum.

Behave like u want to be addressed. Have a good morning.

Hmmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Cameroonian Official Denies Report Of Release Of Boko Haram Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.