Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerians Are Not Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Suffering (649 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Nigerians Are Not Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Suffering by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
I think nigerians are comfortable in life to a reasonable extent. if this is not case then I guess we would have marched down to Aso rock, national assembly, senate etc to tear down the government totally in shredds. all these complaints you see in the papers and this nairaland are just something to keep our mouths and minds busy. when the ORIGINAL suffering comes, all these talking in this forum will be no more cos it would be time for action. and i guess thats when our leaders will realize that being our leaders doesnt make them more powerfull than millions of the nigerian citizens. think of when the whole country goes militant like those in the niger-delta. the government will sit up by force.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Suffering by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Nice on papers, however, in a nation where the govt dont give a hoot abt the lives of the people, i am sure they will slaughter them all like pigs with swine flu.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin To Sell Nigerian Airline / Nigeria: Shell Settles Saro-wiwa Case / Speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole!speaker Bankole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.