Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,961 members, 7,942,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa (595 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / Pls Help With The Fastest And Most Reliable Way To Ship Phones And Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Hello guys, i have had bad experiences with Fedex and DHL lately while shipping some items from usa. I pay very huge sum of money to clear customs and also NDLEA, last time i had to pay over 120k for just two iphone 6.
I need suggestions on the best and very affordable way to get my items from USA without spending heavily.
Your contributions and suggestions will be so much appreciated, thanks and God bless you! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa by ernieboy(m): 4:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Use the services of any of the third party shippers here on naira land.
Re: Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa by holluwai(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Try usps
Re: Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2015
usps still charge high, what 3rd party shipper you talking bout bro?
Re: Help A Brother! Best And Affordable Way To Ship Phones And Electronics From Usa by iXavier: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
PrinceSoribe:
usps still charge high, what 3rd party shipper you talking bout bro?

Try mikkyangel or justi4jesu or BizBloke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mint Few Weeks Old Samsung Note 4 With D Acccesories And Carton For Grab!!! / Laptop Sellers Come In. (I Need Laptop) / Graphene Layer Lets Solar Panels Generate Energy In Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.