Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Do Women Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want (751 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Want by oremart007(m): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2015
There was a psychologist in the US who dedicated his life to the study of women for 20years and he finally came out with a conclusion which was "what do women want"
As a guy if you are too kind, the ladies take advantage of you.
If you are to nasty and have a bad character the ladies like that but then in the end they cry and say you treated them bad.
If you are well to do, humble and nice, something just makes the ladies make a mistake that hurts you and when you ask them why, they reply with the words " I don't know why"
I once had an experience where I was the nice guy in the relationship and my lady ended up saying I wasn't jealous enough
I had a friend whose lady confessed he was perfect in showing love gestures and in love making but she just wanted to have a taste of another man. Reason been that she had always fantasied about another man with a different personality.
Bottom line, ladies what do you want in a man. Just tell us and we would oblige.
Please some real, matured and experienced answers needed here. You never know who you might be helping.
Re: What Do Women Want by isacolukay(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2015
My brother, succinctly put,

Money!

A cliche has it that "if money grew on trees, women would date monkeys".

No be me talk am o.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Someone a bit authoritative, someone that gives them this tingling chemistry feeling.
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Women: What do we want!

** We don't know!!!

** when do we want it!!!

** NOW!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Want by amaku001: 4:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Experienced nail tech needed in a new nail shop in port harcourt, do call 08112153438.
Re: What Do Women Want by HomieQuan(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2015
kudi
Re: What Do Women Want by ShakurM(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
dovelike:
Someone a bit authoritative, someone that gives them this tingling chemistry feeling.
You are describing me yh? cool
Re: What Do Women Want by falconey(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
in bob marley's voice "NO WOMAN NO CRY"
Re: What Do Women Want by oremart007(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
That means you like a commanding man at times. What else body wise and what to you gets you that chemistry you want. What makes that chemistry for you
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
I dont kno wat i want

But wen i see wat i want i would know grin
Re: What Do Women Want by oremart007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
there is this show I listen to on cool FM in the early hours of friday morning before going to work. It is a show where real and very matured contents are aired. Women single and married both call into this show. I remember a married woman calling in and saying she had been married to a wonderful and loving man for 5yrs and now she doesn't want him anymore because he is not that fantastic in bed. And she left the male listeners with a last advice which is " guys please learn how to satisfy your woman well, it is very essential". In her case i think she clearly doesn't believe in the for better for worse scenario. Women shaaa
Re: What Do Women Want by mhizsimi(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Simply put love, attention and affection...that's all that matters...
Re: What Do Women Want by oremart007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
@mhizsimi those qualities are what I also think should be paramount. But in Nigeria especially with our ladies (please no offense) the love, attention, and affection means nothing if a guy is not very much financially buoyant. Even if you are an average it doesn't cut it for the ladiea
Re: What Do Women Want by mhizsimi(f): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
oremart007:
@mhizsimi those qualities are what I also think should be paramount. But in Nigeria especially with our ladies (please no offense) the love, attention, and affection means nothing if a guy is not very much financially buoyant. Even if you are an average it doesn't cut it for the ladiea
none taken smiley....I disagree, not all ladies are interested in a guy's financial status...
Re: What Do Women Want by oremart007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mhizsimi tell me you want as a woman in details

(1) (Reply)

If You're Single & Searching Or Has Already Found, Don't Go Without Solving This / When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable / *come In Here And Wish Your Favourite Nairalander A Merry Christmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.