Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year (1657 Views)

sahara reporters release More Evidence On Buratais' Dubai Properties / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / I’m Not A One Chance President, Change Will Come – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by catchfun: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said more evidence of change will be announced by President Muhammadu Buhari in a 2016 budget to be presented to National Assembly tomorrow.
The Vice President spoke yesterday in Dutse, Jigawa State capital while receiving over 3000 People Democratic Party (PDP) members into the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Osinbajo, who was represented by the Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, explained that “more evidence of change would be realised when the president presents the 2016 budget estimate to the National Assembly”.
He added: “Parts of the change seen so far are 130 bills introduced in the House of Representatives within this period of APC administration. This has never happened in the past.
“We were the first to leave the PDP to APC as result of the insecurity in the North east. The then PDP government showed no committed atitude. There is no justification to anyone in the Northeast to remain in PDP.”
The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, said members of PDP were trooping to APC nation wide, “but the Jigawa own is unique”.
“Those decamping in to our party are doing so because of the government and quality leadership by President Muhammadu Buhari, governors of the party and their teams in their respective states,” he said.
Governor Muhammadu Badaru Abubakar said among of the defectors are 18 serving local government council chairmen, 190 councillors, two former members of the House of Representatives, former commissioners, members of the House of Assembly and others.http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-more-evidence-of-change-will-show-next-year/
lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by catchfun: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok,we don hear
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Year of the wolf
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Destined2win: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2015
What happened to this year

Scammers
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by egift(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by ekpesa(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
yeah more change as promised by pmb that we should await hard times, more fuel cues, and a no direction economic policies. this people can just keep talking.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by datguru: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
For those who don't understand, he meant that hardship in the country will increase next year

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Demmocrats(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Tales by moonlight, i only trust my Sai Buhari, others are just others.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Kyase(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Destined2win:
What happened to this year

Scammers
if I talk something now mynd44 go ban me, but you dey ***
mynd44 please don't ban me its the work of the devil

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by donestk(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Can dad bring home change when his salary has been slashed
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Amazinpeace(f): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Positive or negative change? He should be specific
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by prospero5(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2015
if it is the kind of change we had this year then save your energy Mr. VP
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Campaigning after an election you won is simply propaganda

Where my fellow zombies let's start chanting change grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2015
We believe in you Buhari/Osibanjo. We voted for you cos we trust in you. We (The Change Agents) will start seeing the change in earnest. We know how so much the foundation had been looted blindly. 6 months out of 36 months ..... The job just begins......
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
We believe in you Buhari/Osibanjo. We voted for you cos we trust in you. We (The Change Agents) will start seeing the change in earnest. We know how so much the foundation had been looted blindly. 6 months out of 36 months ..... The job just begins......

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by kodded(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
you mean the same year buhari the dulllard has promised to be hard thanks to the removal of fuel subsidy ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
datguru:
For those who don't understand, he meant that hardship in the country will increase next year
...... Ina zoa. Amu na bia. Moun bo. I am coming.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

...... Okay na. In Buhari i trust. May God continue to give him more wisdom and strength to move this nation forward. I do respect your negative opinion btw....
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Naijji: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Let's all hope so oh
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Okay na. In Buhari i trust. May God continue to give him more wisdom and strength to move this nation forward. I do respect your negative opinion btw....

Zombie no go stop until you tell am to stop.

I believe in GOD only and not one semi illiterate senile geriatric sectional vindictive sadistic despotic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Zombie no go stop until you tell am to stop.

I believe in GOD only and not one semi illiterate senile geriatric sectional vindictive sadistic despotic bigot.

..... I do believe in God, perhaps more than you do. I have stopped arguing with wailers, and besides, not after what you guys have put us through in the last tenure. Argument back and forth is just too early for a Monday morning. Can you move on to the next person man? Nice day.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Naijji:
Let's all hope so oh

From chanji to Hope 94 tienz

I pity my fellow zombies
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by sosanova: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahahaha Scam Pastor and ONE CHANCE Vice President , only APC zombies will believe u
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
..... I do believe in God, perhaps more than you do. I have stopped arguing with wailers, and besides, not after what you guys have put us through in the last tenure. Argument back and forth is just too early for a Monday morning. Can you move on to the next person man? Nice day.

From chanji to hopeless hope.

If nah oyel una dey wait to increase you no go see una useless change because it will remain at $20 until the evil wicked bloodletting slanderers and muslim supremacists are ousted .

God has ordained your 7 year famine for having despicable evil and callous men rule you.

Enjoy your barabas
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
sosanova:
Hahahahaha
Scam Pastor and ONE CHANCE Vice President , only APC zombies will believe u

The real vp is in Kaduna killing Shiites.

This seat warmer can only issue statements via Twitter and Facebook. Up till now he has not been supplied his official letter headed papers and seal.

grin
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by sosanova: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

The real vp is in Kaduna killing Shiites.

This seat warmer can only issue statements via Twitter and Facebook. Up till now he has not been supplied his official letter headed papers and seal.

grin

Hahaha u mean Hellfire Rufai, the short man demon
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Boss13: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
When the Vice President is giving this kind of reassurance, he needs to be clear on what kind of change. Change can be positive or negative. We are currently experiencing negative change at the moment.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by fistonati(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Mr VP, know how best to use d word MORE.. when nothing has happened don't use more

Abi na more suffering u referring to
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
APChangeZombie:

From chanji to hopeless hope.

If nah oyel una dey wait to increase you no go see una useless change because it will remain at $20 until the evil wicked bloodletting slanderers and muslim supremacists are ousted .

God has ordained your 7 year famine for having despicable evil and callous men rule you.

Enjoy your barabas
..... I guess its d gods you served that has actually ordained 7 years famine for you and your household, unrepentant supporter of corrupt souls and thieves. Rubbish!
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by APChangeZombie: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
sosanova:

Hahaha u mean Hellfire Rufai, the short man demon

That guy even has military attache as security while Osinbanjo has only civil defense and Lagos KAI grin

Their betrayal was for nothing at the end nah northern arrangee govt.
Re: Osinbajo: More Evidence Of Change Will Show Next Year by ajebuter(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Kyase:

if I talk something now mynd44 go ban me, but you dey ***
mynd44 please don't ban me its the work of the devil

Very funny people everywhere.

Biko, Op no ban this boy oh, he provides comic relief grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President Resumes Office This Morning (pic) / Restructuring Of Nigeria A Yoruba Agenda – Yakasai / Wow!! Checkout The Top 5 People Destroying Nigeria, Number 1 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.