Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,931 members, 7,976,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ignorance!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ignorance!!! (462 Views)

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / Short Story: The Price Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance!!! by McPhagite(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2015
"Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world". (Napoléon Bonaparte). The trend at which we are operating these days will not bear great leaders; readers are leaders and when talking about reading you are not constrained to academics alone. Our modus operandi now is money, fame, love and sex. The bible says "Woe to a nation whose king is a child" (paraphrase). "Choose leaders that have grown in spirit and WISDOM". What gave paul a greater landmark above every other Apostles was his acquisition of knowledge and understanding. God the master minder knows the efficacy of reading . Paul once ordered "Get me my parchment". No wonder nations are crawling; the manual needed for a successful job is abandoned. Why won't there be extortion? Why won't there be fast crime? why won't there be terrorism? Why won't there be rape and other vices? It's because ignorance have eaten deep into their souls. Solomon asked for one thing: Wisdom to rule, and who is that wisdom? God almighty! Recently, some big ignoramus condemned the act of a first-class King in Youruba land for kneeling in the presence of the King of kings who can demand his life at anytime. (Note- He is vast in knowledge so he knows the power of reverence). Let's brace up and maximise our potentials because the youth are the posterity of the nation. Adefemi (Bookstomydoor)

(1) (Reply)

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (hellfire Lyrics - The Reply) / The Paradox / This Thing Called Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.