Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,689 members, 7,911,879 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# (1256 Views)

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by wkkwl: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
so true!

what do you think

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by fistonati(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Baba won't agree

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by dazdilijae(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Very true

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Definetly.
Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by wkkwl: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
bump
Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by Uchan4u(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
I doubt if there was any communication link before, except from media aides.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by leofab(f): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Ow APC media house report the news these days!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by ticker(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
We the wailers are fast growing in numbers. Thank Jesus, Nigeria will soon be on a right path now
Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by Blackfire(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2015
I hope u waillers know that bu hari is a northern god worshiped in the southern media?.
Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by PAINGAIN: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
There was never a communication line between d people and buhari. And I don't think there will ever be one. One chance.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by flokii: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Bas*tarrd...... Jonathan was a thief, a tragedy

PMB is trying to pickup the leftovers of his Useless Govt.

m sure you collected ur share of the loots... hypocrites that will all rot in hell
Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by wkkwl: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
flokii:
Bas*tarrd...... Jonathan was a thief, a tragedy

PMB is trying to pickup the leftovers of his Useless Govt.

m sure you collected ur share of the loots... hypocrites that will all rot in hell

Dude i guess you are still dreaming,because you have alittle job you are being paid for,or you are not in Naija....

Casting blames won't slove anything.......
So be calm or keep shot abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day About Buhari #so True# by dhantey324(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hope Omojuwa is not talking about more propaganda, because Nigerians don belle-full. Bubu was never cut out for the number 1 job.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Omojuwa "Goodluck Spent Billion Dollars On Campaign" / Biafra Millinium Tower Abuja..( amalgation of north/ biafra) / Buhari Has No Plan For Power Supply? See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.