Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women (1236 Views)

Score With Beautiful Sexy Women / Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by leslimark(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2015
A) If a male is at a venue and sees a woman he would like to go out with, she would be identified as his "target." Attempt at least 3 "targets" a night for practice.

B) Under no circumstances underestimate the effectiveness of being conversational and considerate to a group of females, even if you are primarily interested in hooking one of them.

C) To pick up a female a man must in no way indicate weakness in his feelings in front of her.

D) A woman with other guys is actually less difficult to pick up than a girl with other girls because guys can be won over much more quickly than women.

E) Making a girl feel self conscious for a brief time frame is valuable when a man wants to get her to know he has no goal of seeking to impress her.

F) The majority of pickup artists and master seduction instructors acknowledge that getting the opposite sex attracted to you enough to return home with you requires anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.

G) Any time a man is attempting to seduce a girl, it is astounding how fast she can be invested by a guy's friend coming into the chat and complimenting his buddy.

H) To seduce a female you need to ironically demonstrate to her that you aren't serious in being with her by disqualifying with your demeanor, like disregarding her completely.

I) Having issues roll off your back, telling fascinating stories, and engaging every new person you connect with in discussion are definitely 3 alpha male traits that females can't resist.

J) The seduction network, created by people just like you and I, calls bringing a girl from one place to another "bouncing," which is done to make seducing more proficient in a lower energy establishment.

K) Sharing humorous anecdotes and being an open book can go a long way in hooking strangers, specifically groups of girls that include a particular person you would like to know better.

L) A man that has several women close to him on a regular basis displays such high status that it is normally hard for a girl to get that picture out of her mind when she is deciding on a suitor.

M) Every time a man talks to a female and wants as many chances as possible to persuade her that he is a fantastic catch, he should routinely bring up at least 4 diverse types of discussion to keep her interested.

Being an alpha male to attract sexy women is what sets men apart from the boys in their success.
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by RexKexMilann: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwundecided.

Rubbishsad.
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by obiorathesubtle: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Who knows a girl that has tasted bread and jizz before?
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by falconey(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Is it that deep...
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by Deexxy: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
I was waiting for the letters to reach 'Z'...so that I would see the next alphabet the Op would use. undecided
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by Chanchit: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
How I wish I could read all this but e too plenty.
Re: Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women by tuminix(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2015
leslimark:
A) If a male is at a venue and sees a woman he would like to go out with, she would be identified as his "target." Attempt at least 3 "targets" a night for practice.

B) Under no circumstances underestimate the effectiveness of being conversational and considerate to a group of females, even if you are primarily interested in hooking one of them.

C) To pick up a female a man must in no way indicate weakness in his feelings in front of her.

D) A woman with other guys is actually less difficult to pick up than a girl with other girls because guys can be won over much more quickly than women.

E) Making a girl feel self conscious for a brief time frame is valuable when a man wants to get her to know he has no goal of seeking to impress her.

F) The majority of pickup artists and master seduction instructors acknowledge that getting the opposite sex attracted to you enough to return home with you requires anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.

G) Any time a man is attempting to seduce a girl, it is astounding how fast she can be invested by a guy's friend coming into the chat and complimenting his buddy.

H) To seduce a female you need to ironically demonstrate to her that you aren't serious in being with her by disqualifying with your demeanor, like disregarding her completely.

I) Having issues roll off your back, telling fascinating stories, and engaging every new person you connect with in discussion are definitely 3 alpha male traits that females can't resist.

J) The seduction network, created by people just like you and I, calls bringing a girl from one place to another "bouncing," which is done to make seducing more proficient in a lower energy establishment.

K) Sharing humorous anecdotes and being an open book can go a long way in hooking strangers, specifically groups of girls that include a particular person you would like to know better.

L) A man that has several women close to him on a regular basis displays such high status that it is normally hard for a girl to get that picture out of her mind when she is deciding on a suitor.

M) Every time a man talks to a female and wants as many chances as possible to persuade her that he is a fantastic catch, he should routinely bring up at least 4 diverse types of discussion to keep her interested.

Being an alpha male to attract sexy women is what sets men apart from the boys in their success.

Control the odds....

(1) (Reply)

Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise / Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public / Am I Not Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.