Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) (26603 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Is it Amodu sherif or Ali Modu sherif

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
U
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by shubs(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
HML
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by porshuch: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where is her hijab? Northern Muslim elites deceiving the illiterate Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
ednut1:
only clicked to check if i go see Hijab, ur guess is as good as mine grin, all hail the mighty Northern elite
Wetin do if them wear hijab? na you know o.
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by porshuch: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
WHERE IS HER HIJAB?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by olulove(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
even if my papa no be governor today...that one no means say i no go be governor tomorrow...nairalander celebrate ur own..even if mod refuse to bring it to FP...https://www.nairaland.com/2814773/traditional-white-wedding-pics-photos
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Elfaris:

Wetin do if them wear hijab? na you know o.
na wetin i dey expect to see na. angry, abi no be d same islamd ni grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anybody Notice The Father is Missing from the Pictures? undecided undecided undecided fear of EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by teehef: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
LilSmith55:
Na so everybody dey du wedding dis December, Me self wan du wedding...
Our house help too. Whayasay? grin
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by actoor(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Zaikon:
make I arrange one for yu?

Me Too grin
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
In first picture, that girl in green....she appears again in third picture with white head cover. No be Buhari daughter be that?
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
jeffizy:

Our house help too. Whayasay? grin

Ur House Help be Buhari daughter Cos na Buhari daughter I wan marry
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by j1mmy: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
247frolicboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9tqx5aWSZ_I/Vne7hUqE4oI/AAAAAAAHvao/a1z9XCCQ9Ak/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
Son of Borno state former Governor, Alh Amodu Sherrif, Mustapha Sheriff got married over the weekend to Ummi Abubakar...congrats to the couple. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-rmRC2AR6bl4/Vne7iLE02MI/AAAAAAAHvas/Bujnml2lngU/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EWhcZyQYuFU/Vne7i-wQeqI/AAAAAAAHva4/bsiK8gxDfQY/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/12/photos-from-former-borno-governor-amodu.html

stolen money all the way
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by Realgana(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
madridguy:
The innocent souls shed for your selfish interest will hunt you Amodu Sherrif. You will never escape the judgment of God for the blood of the innocent souls. #Bloodwedding
He did not shed the blood of a single individual mister,I am typing this from Borno and I swear by HE who created me that Ali Modu Sherrif is innocent of all he was accused of.
Why is Buhari yet to arrest him?
Why is his name missing from Dasuki's list?
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
You're in Borno does not guarantee you of having knowledge about Boko Haram more than I. I have been following the sect closely since 2009 and I with some reliable security sources know what am saying.

Realgana:

He did not shed the blood of a single individual mister,I am typing this from Borno and I swear by HE who created me that Ali Modu Sherrif is innocent of all he was accused of.
Why is Buhari yet to arrest him?
Why is his name missing from Dasuki's list?
Re: Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) by Realgana(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
madridguy:
You're in Borno does not guarantee you of having knowledge about Boko Haram more than I. I have been following the sect closely since 2009 and I with some reliable security sources know what am saying.

I dont only follow them closely but I am victim of thier atrocities.
Reliable security sources that will tell you things like a farmer from so so vilage told him that his uncle heard from his inlaw that SAS have been sighted in Sambisa with Shekau,right.
For your information,Ali Modu Sheriff arrested late Muhammad Yusuf twice only to be released by OBJ's government.
Why is Ali Modu Sheriff still roaming Nigerian streets freely under Buhari if truely there are facts against him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders / Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.