Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,602 members, 7,972,218 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 (1556 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
tomakint:
7 months is too early to assess a government heading for 4 years however going by the antecedent of APC goons on Jonathan's administration I will rate his government so far on the following indices;

Security: 15%
Agriculture: 20%
F.D.I: 35%
Infrastructures: 25%
Electoral Process: 18%
Roads (thanks to the initiative of GEJ): 40%
Rails (thanks to the initiative of GEJ): 40%
People-Oriented Policies: 15%
Buying Power of Nigerians: 10%
Unemployment Rate: 85%
Employment Rate: 15%
Corruption Rate: 15%
Power (whether generation or distribution): 20%
State of the Economy: 30%

NB: I will rate him 3.5 over 10 so far!

Stop telling lies, jona had atleast 2yrs of grace
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Hiploko(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
banki:

Under jonathan no fuel scarcity ke?
I know that in may this year the country almost shut down even telecoms company closed down?

You may like the jonathan government but please don't make it look like we were in heaven

The country was almost run aground the government had to borrow to pay salaries

State governors from 28 states couldn't pay salaries they needed bail out when buhari came? Why didn't the jonathan government give them the bail out?

The bloody economy is as a result of activities of the jonathan government

Please are you saying boko haram ended under the jonathan government?

Are you ok?
who is to be asked if he/she is ok Lmao... May when Goodluck lost election in April.. Pls answer my question blind follower
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by zibi2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
0.5\10 he tried
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by pussyphilia(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
-1/10.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
In all fairness, I think Buhari deserve 3.5/10.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Should I start from zero or minus 10 because some people are rating minus in this thread.let me see his budget first then I will rate
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by WaffenSS(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
10 for making dokpesi spend a night in kuje prison

10 for ignoring fayose and ffk

10 for making diezani fake cancer, namadi fake knee surgery, and Alams faking death

0 for not saying a word on fuel scarcity

5 for boko haram

0 for the shiite issue
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by passionate88: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
banki:

Under jonathan no fuel scarcity ke?
I know that in may this year the country almost shut down even telecoms company closed down?

You may like the jonathan government but please don't make it look like we were in heaven

The country was almost run aground the government had to borrow to pay salaries

State governors from 28 states couldn't pay salaries they needed bail out when buhari came? Why didn't the jonathan government give them the bail out?

The bloody economy is as a result of activities of the jonathan government

Please are you saying boko haram ended under the jonathan government?

Are you ok?
I said boko haram were chased to the edge of samba forest, it was bubu that removed check points and allowed them free access to different parts of the nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kalu Finaly Begs Buhari, GEJ N Igbos / Photo: See 'who' Stole The 2016 Budget And Why! / Amina Ali: Rescued Chibok Girl Is Said To Be A Former Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.