Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

Have you ever wondered if you can change this? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have you ever wondered if you can change this? (330 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered Why Some Pastors Commit Adultery? / Ever Wondered: Why Are School Buses Yellow And Lack Seatbelts? / see what I Read About "Change" This Morning,could We Have Been Scammed By Apc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have you ever wondered if you can change this? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Often time we hear people say i would have been a white person or i would have been a black, or i would have loved to come from so and so family, tribe, country, continent etc. i would have loved to have this profession, name, just name it. So i wanna ask this question 'if u were not who u are or who u have become, what would u have loved to become?' If u had nt come from ur family, tribe, town, city, or country were would u have loved to come from? If u had nt been in ur line of work what would u have loved to do? Have u ever wondered if u can change what u've become? if so lets get started.
Re: Have you ever wondered if you can change this? by BrightEye(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
I strongly believe that you should be contended with where and in whatsoever condition you may find yourself on earth. That's simply setting of the nature to your life, to have and live the best life that suits you.

Yet, I admire the life of the western world. I wish I was a white man. my colleagues always say that's where fits me to exist in, but I am much more in total submission to will of the nature.

(1) (Reply)

Playstore Update-movies, Songs & Books Can Nw Be Dwnloaded Frm Playstore (photos / Unbelievable: Video Of Monkey Saving A Dying Monkey Friend / Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.