Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,376 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

Read This December Steps And Thank Me Later - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This December Steps And Thank Me Later (415 Views)

Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Approved (follow Its Steps And It Will Work / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This December Steps And Thank Me Later by estyvino(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
For the record, there is no excuses for Naija babes when it's Xmass. Them go task you for almost everything.

Your conditions becomes critical when you get more than one b**e, you go turn Dasukigate by force.

Guy! Do this and ur mind will be @ rest this December
_________
1.16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!! grin
_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over! cheesy grin
_
3.I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!! grin
_
4. I told u I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't
care about me. It's over! angry
_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the
other. You fried the one you were supposed
to boil and boiled the one you were
supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s
over! grin
_
6.I call u DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother
a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your
bags. its over! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Poses For The Camera, Wearing Nothing But A Towel. / Jakarta Attacks: Islamic State Responsible, Police Say / 5 Delightful Things To Do Before 8 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.