Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

JESUS Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Loves You (479 Views)

Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS Loves You by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some times in life when you realize that no friend is actually Worth the stress, you may begin to wonder if there is any good person left. The answer is actually 'YES!' There is actually just one good person left. JESUS CHRIST our LORD (His Name be Praised forever AMEN).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JESUS Loves You by osesology(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amen
Re: JESUS Loves You by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Human beings who claim to love you love you because of something else. May be because of you are beautiful or handsome, or because you are money filled or you are an eloquent speaker or ambitious or just something else. But CHRIST loves you 'UNCONDITIONALLY!' he just loves you despite your sins and faults. He loves you so much he has kept you alive. What do you need? Is it money? Just love him first, believe in him, accept him as your LORD and personal saviour and watch things work out to the glory of our Dear GOD. Ask him for what ever and see what will happen but you must first seek for his kingdom and his righteousness and "all other things shall be added unto you HALLELUYAH"
Re: JESUS Loves You by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
You desperately need him in your life? Then say this .
LORD JESUS!
I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS THE LORD ALMIGHTY
I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD WHO CAME TO DIE FOR MY SINS.
I BELIEVE YOU ALONE "LOVE" ME UNCONDITIONALLY AND THAT THE REST ARE ONLY AFTER SOMETHING ELSE AND DON'T LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY.
I ACCEPT YOU THIS DAY AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.
I ACCEPT YOU THIS DAY AS MY "BEST FRIEND" FOR HONESTLY I HAVE NONE!
HAVE MERCY ON ME "OH GOD" AND COME INTO MY LIFE
BE MY BEST FRIEND LORD AND TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE TILL I SEE YOU IN GLORY
WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE
AND MAKE ME SMILE AGAIN
IN JESUS CHRIST Name.
AMEN
Re: JESUS Loves You by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
After this prayer, you are automatically Born Again no two ways about it. Just believe in CHRIST JESUS and watch him control your life unto "Unlimited smiles again". #justbelieveinhim
BTW no sin is too big for GOD to forgive. Even Saul a persecutor of the Church was forgiven how much less you, a thief? Ritualist? Serial killer? Fornicator? Homosexual or lesbian? Liar etc. He can forgive you also. Just surrender your life to him and he will forgive you and stop your bad habits where necessary. Keep talking to him as a son to father "always" and you will be "AMAZED"
GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN
Re: JESUS Loves You by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
You may be bored and actually need friends to keep company. To laugh with you in order to make you happy. I assure you after saying the prayer above you will find out you don't need them anyway because JESUS must have made you happier than you expected to even be with such persons. Try him today and you will love him "forever"
GOD bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parable Of The Fig Tree / God Turned My Misery In2 A MINISTRY / The Best Gift U Ever Give To Your Spiritual Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.