Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Watching Movies/series With Subtitles Or Without Subtitles? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watching Movies/series With Subtitles Or Without Subtitles? (3932 Views)

Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Watching Movies/series With Subtitles Or Without Subtitles? by dmcdad: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2018
sleemoon:
Am xo addicted to subtitles so tey.. If dey release a new episode of a TV_Series today, and d sub isn't out yet or i cant find d perfect sub sync, i ll postpone watching the Series till i get the sub... I dnt like missing a single word said in a movie or series.... Someone up there said it's being lazy.. Thats a lie... With subtitle u train ur eyes to move fast enough to catch the glimpse of the complete word thereby making u fast in reading and comprehending...
@emboldened, exactly!
Re: Watching Movies/series With Subtitles Or Without Subtitles? by argentohugi: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2018
hi there. its the fabulous experience to meet you on this popular platform. thanks
shareit pc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! / Zeeworld: Wednesday Update On Silver Lining Episode 137-139 / Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.