Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? (1044 Views)

MAGENTO 2 Developer Needed For Shopping Cart Customization / Please Help With My Python Shopping Cart Script / Get A Shopping Cart App Like This For You Business At A Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? by BoyCoyToy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello Programmers,

Please help me. I am a Graphic/Web designer, I understand HTML/CSS and have little understanding of Javascript. I am designing a website that has store where you can Sign up and have a shopping cart. I have designed the pages but where I really need your help is the programming area. How can I create the shopping cart and the sign up thing? Is there anywhere I can get the codes or any app? Thank you in advance.
Re: How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
use Paypal or Google Checkout and put the sign in and out in php (backend)

you could have use magneto, prestashop etc
Try Google checkout because PayPal do not accept Nigeria credit cards.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Create A Shopping Cart? by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
BoyCoyToy:
Hello Programmers,

Please help me. I am a Graphic/Web designer, I understand HTML/CSS and have little understanding of Javascript. I am designing a website that has store where you can Sign up and have a shopping cart. I have designed the pages but where I really need your help is the programming area. How can I create the shopping cart and the sign up thing? Is there anywhere I can get the codes or any app? Thank you in advance.

The first thing to do is to learn a server side Language like PHP, python, etc — unless you intend to use cms solutions .

(1) (Reply)

D Gurus Wie Are U? / Buy Your Perfect Money And Bitcoin / What Antivirus Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.