Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,235 members, 7,970,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Re: How Guinness Completely Destroyed The Country Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: How Guinness Completely Destroyed The Country Nigeria (442 Views)

N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / How Guinness Completely Destroyed The Country Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: How Guinness Completely Destroyed The Country Nigeria by tybay: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
@tejpot, I could not help but stumble on your allegations: https://www.nairaland.com/2814113/how-guinness-completely-destroyed-country. It directs one to the country information section of Guinness Nigeria. While you have brought out the negative side highlighted about Nigeria, you have only suceeded in sounding bitter and closing your eyes to the positive side which was also brought to the fore in the 'Business Etiquette' section of the same material you've directed people's attention to.

Instead of inciting people and brainwashing them, why not focus on how you as an individual can contribute to make your country a better place for all to live in and do business peacefully. You and me and all Nigerians at large have our part to play in projecting a positive message about our country so that the foreigners will have positive things to say about us.

Please please and please, read through the image I have screen grabbed and see for yourself that Nigeria is not all about bitter lemons, but more of sweet apples...

(1) (Reply)

10 Fast Earning Business You Can Run In The Campus / Can You Export Cement / Valentine Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.