Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,705 members, 7,889,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Problem With Graphcard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem With Graphcard (1237 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Graphcard by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2009
I have a problem with graphcard. I sent a $517 check to them from clickbank. The check was sent on 27 of last month and it should have been credited to my account, but i am yet to see anything. I am worried because other of my checks don't take this long. It usually take 4 days or 10 days to be credited. But this one has passed my previous checks lasting period. I don't know whether anyone has ever encountered this kind of problem with them or have a knowledge of this. Please let me know because i am worried.
Re: Problem With Graphcard by kbobo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Were your previous checks cleared by graphcard?
Re: Problem With Graphcard by govirtual: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
they are not reliable at all u can't pay for anything anywhere online neither can u buy ,just only their stupid monthly $5 charges
Re: Problem With Graphcard by govirtual: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
they are not reliable at all u can't pay for anything anywhere online neither can u buy ,just only their stupid monthly $5 charges
Re: Problem With Graphcard by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
k.bobo:

Were your previous checks cleared by graphcard?

yes
Re: Problem With Graphcard by ifyalways(f): 2:44am On Jun 10, 2009
Bigmodo,i thought u were a loser desperate to leave 9ja? cheesy
u too funny sha.
@Topic,seems everyone is having problems using graphcard.
Re: Problem With Graphcard by InfoExpert: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2009
I am currently experiencing the same problem right now.
I don't know what is wrong and I have sent them an
email but they have not replied.

Anyway, I will keep looking for solutions and I will
post them here as soon as I find something that
works.

----------------------------
get a laptop for 15K
http://infocashtank.com/laptop
Re: Problem With Graphcard by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
thank yall for your contributions. i love yall. the money has finally being credited to my graphcard account.
Re: Problem With Graphcard by trendychap: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2009
@Bigmodo,

Can you please tell me how you use to promote or advertise your affiliates products or betterstill can you send me your email address so we can talk more,

hope to hear from you pretty soon,

Thanks.
Re: Problem With Graphcard by trendychap: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2009
@Bigmodo,

Still expecting your reply,
Re: Problem With Graphcard by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2009
trendychap:

@Bigmodo,

Can you please tell me how you use to promote or advertise your affiliates products or betterstill can you send me your email address so we can talk more,

hope to hear from you pretty soon,

Thanks.

I write article about a clickbank product, put my link at the resource box and submit to article directories like ezinearticles, articlesbase, buzzle, hubpages, squidoo etc. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Graphcard by trendychap: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Bigmodo,

I quite appreciate your reply.Can you please send me your email address so we can talk more from there,

Thanks.
Re: Problem With Graphcard by suxes2005(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2009
GC IS NOT A COMPANY WE NEED TO RELY ON. THOUGH THEY STILL HELP SOME PEOPLE SHA. WE JUST NEED TO ACCEPT IT LIKE THAT AND CONTINUE WITH OUR ONLINE JOB. GOOD LUCK

SHALOM
Re: Problem With Graphcard by mildie(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2009
bigmodo:

I have a problem with graphcard. I sent a $517 check to them from clickbank. The check was sent on 27 of last month and it should have been credited to my account, but i am yet to see anything. I am worried because other of my checks don't take this long. It usually take 4 days or 10 days to be credited. But this one has passed my previous checks lasting period. I don't know whether anyone has ever encountered this kind of problem with them or have a knowledge of this. Please let me know because i am worried.

Hi it seems you have reached the $600 mark. I hear you will need to enter an ein number. How did you handle that using graphcard? Thanks
Re: Problem With Graphcard by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
i entered no ein number and it did work when i was using it.

(1) (Reply)

Twyford Wc Company / Ismail Abdulazeez Agricultural Development Foundation / Start Import From Abroad With Just #3,600 On Your Gtbank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.